+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Question Grey's Anatomy

Can someone please tell me if the season is over? I was watching it online via the channel 7 website but kind of forgot it was on did it finish up last year? Please no spoilers I watched up until episode 10 and just want to catch up

Eta not sure if I watched ep 10
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 30-01-2013 at 17:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Grey's Anatomy

Still going episode 11 and 12 have been on

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMama For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (30-01-2013)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMama View Post
    Still going episode 11 and 12 have been on
    Ok thanks they only have up to ep 9 on 7plus so not sure what's going on

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Grey's Anatomy

Actually sorry, I download them, don't watch them via channel 7, so can't say if they're up on the site.

Ep 9 was getting ready for Bailey's wedding and she started surgery on Adele Webber...so if you saw what happened after that you've seen episode 10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Actually sorry, I download them, don't watch them via channel 7, so can't say if they're up on the site.

Ep 9 was getting ready for Bailey's wedding and she started surgery on Adele Webber...so if you saw what happened after that you've seen episode 10
    Thanks GM hubby usually does that for me for shows (I'm not sure how to do it) but I'm a bit behind on things so was happily just watching them online (despite all the adds!). Will have him have a look for me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

GreenMama  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just want it back on tv, annoys me so much it gets changed always for sport programs and holiday shows.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Episode 13 will be airing this week. They stop airing the show in the States between Thanksgiving and New Years. At least at home there were holiday shows on to keep you distracted. Not sure why Channel 7 kept saying it was the season finale, there's still something like 11 more episodes to go. I download every episode online because my friends from home watch I can't wait weeks to get caught up!! It's gotten so stupid but I still HAVE to watch it! I wonder what ridiculousness this season finale will bring. Maybe a volcanic eruption .....Mt St Helens is due to go again!

Anyone else got any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh volcanic explosion would be excellent...and it'll be while Meredith is in early labour or something.

I wonder if anyone will be killed off though after losing Mark and Lexie last season. Maybe one of the lame interns. The one with the big head.

I won't say what else I think might happen so I don't spoil anything for those only up to ep.9

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Grey's Anatomy

Oh volcanic explosion would be excellent...and it'll be while Meredith is in early labour or something.

I wonder if anyone will be killed off though after losing Mark and Lexie last season. Maybe one of the lame interns. The one with the big head.

I won't say what else I think might happen so I don't spoil anything for those only up to ep.9
    I heard that Patrick Dempsey doesn't want to go on for another season after this... not sure if it's true or not.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I heard that Patrick Dempsey doesn't want to go on for another season after this... not sure if it's true or not.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    Ooooooooooh