+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Choosing a doll for my 2 year old DS

Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    True, though I think they would be a bit out of my price range (shame, I love me a cabbage patch!).

His birthday is on Sunday and we've already bought his presents. The doll would be an extra so I don't want to spend too much!
    My ds has a mini cabbage patch doll which he carries everywhere with him. They are much smaller then the normal cabbage patches and come in different colors. There use to be a green one which was kind of boyish ..my sons fav is the pink one though.they have them hopfully still in target and toys rus for about $15 I think. Hard head but soft body. Google cabbage patch cuties..thats what they are called I think they are just adorable. Also id try letting him pick one. Good luck and hope you find one thats not too freaky looking

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummakat For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (31-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see you've already a chosen a doll but for anyone else looking in the future, I recently bought my DS (21 months) a Baby Stella Sam doll. I found it after reading rave reviews from other mums online. It has a magnetic dummy that DS is a little obsessed with and he absolutely loves it. So glad I went with this one after seeing so many scary looking plastic dolls!

I found it was cheapest to order him from Amazon - under $35 with postage!