+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pretty sure I'm miscarrying

Well yesterday and today I have got BFNs on my HPTs and today I have a low heavy achey feeling in my abdomen (like what I get right before AF starts). As yet no bleeding. I am 5-6wk pregnant.

Background: no LMP as no AF since coming off mini pill in November (still BF my DD 15mth until Xmas). EWCM noticed around 7th Jan. Bleeding (bright red, like AF but less blood, no clots/cramps for 6days from 15th-21st Jan). HPT 15th Jan BFN (1st day bleeding), HPT end bleeding (21st Jan) BFP! repeated BFps on HPTs throughout the week but noticed on Sunday (27th) it was getting fainter. Yesterday and today HPT was BFN

I wouldn't usually repeat HPTs but I've had a bad feeling about this one from the start. Saw doc after first BFP she wasn't concerned about the bleeding. Had blood for Hcg taken Friday but still awaiting results which is why I tested at home on weekend because no results through and started feeling anxious. Called doc again today and they are in but doc hasn't looked at them yet. I'm convinced I'm miscarrying and everytime I go to the bathroom I expect to see blood.

DH thinks I'm over worrying and but I just have this feeling that I've lost the pregnancy and just want to curl up in a ball and have a cry. I'm supposed to work this arvo but don't feel in a good frame of mind- hubby says go to work to keep myself distracted but I dread being there when doc calls or if I start cramping/bleeding.

Anybody have any similar experiences of BFNs after BFPs and what was the outcome? Good or bad it doesn't matter.. Just feeling a bit alone at the moment. Feeling like DH just doesn't really get it and thinks I'm a bit crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've had no experience with this... but just wanted to send you big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Pretty sure I'm miscarrying

I didn't have an experience like yours but couldn't read without sending you some hugs. I hope it works out to be ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    So sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support everyone.

Doc called this afternoon- Hcg from last Friday was only 22. She has said she is more than 90% certain I'm miscarrying. Have to repeat Hcg next week to make sure comes back to normal level and there is no slow developing ectopic or anything. Said I should be fine to try again as soon as we want as long as next hcg back to normal.

Pretty gutted but trying to stay positive. I actually feel strangely calmer now my fears are confirmed- not knowing but having a bad feeling was worse. Once I start bleeding it might be a different story.

We have a beautiful daughter so I know there is no reason we won't have a sticky one next time. Fingers crossed for next cycle. Wishing you all sticky babies.