+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Period 10 days late, nausea, other preg symptoms but -ve hpt result

Hi ladies, we started ttc at the start of this month. My period is now 10 days late. I've done 7 hpt all of which came back negative over the past week. Today I started feeling waves of nausea and now it's 11pm and I'm feeling nausea again. I have other symptoms of pregnancy, the earliest one was sensitive breasts and nipples. I'm still breast feeding which I thought was the reason for the late period (or missed period) but with frequent urination over the past week, mild cramps, bloating, gas, and even some irrational crying over the weekend, and now nausea, I'm starting to wonder if I am actually pregnant? I did go to the dr today to discuss and he was pretty adamant t that I wasn't pregnant. He said the reason for all of this is that I am worrying too much and I need to cut down on the breast feeds (my bub is 16 months old). I am now thinking he is an idiot and gave me bad advice. He did offer to give me a referral for a blood test but he made me feel so silly about it all that I told him not to bother. Now I'm thinking I should go back and get it...?

Does anyone have any feedback like for example / did you or do you know anyone that went through this sort of thing and ended up being pregnant?

I did first response 6 times and all negative. Today I did clear blue (the digital one) and still negative. What to make of this?! I had a fairly strong early positive result with my last pregnancy and this is really frustrating and worrying...
    Last edited by witherwings; 29-01-2013 at 22:21.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Think I replied to your other thread somewhere else? Anyway go to a different doctor and get a blood test