+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, well after days of testing & getting BFN, 5 days after no AF I finally got a BFP!!! Now only time will tell if my sway worked!
    I'm still in disbelief as I really thought I'd missed my opportunity!

Ants: Good luck, I'd snack on yogurt or chees & nuts, but was also including a few no no's!
    bubbleguppy: how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow sweetpav congratulations. So exciting. Fingers crossed ur sway worked. Will u get an early scan?
    Can't wait to hear the outcome!

Having no luck charting over here. My once text book cycle is all over the shop.
    Last cycle I got EWCM on cd20 and AF 5 days later. This cycle is cd18 so will be interesting to see when AF shows. It's making pin pointing Ov very hard and with an LP like that it wouldn't keep bub sticky anyway. Only 3rd cycle after stopping bfing so hopefully it settles down over the next few months!
    Keeping up with all the supplements etc so just a matter of twiddling thumbs until August.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my ph testing paper arrived today from ebay and it looks like I'm a 4.5-5 which is pretty good. I have been drinking disgusting fake sugar drinks, limiting red meat, limiting sodium (I'm a HUGE salt lover and I never realized!) Hubby drinks beers most nights and so he's doing something to help and he doesn't even have to try! My cycle isn't regular and so I'm using a saliva ovulation test kit... I've a novice at charting things but this cycle has been 33 days so far....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I personally believe you cant gender pick based on time of deed.

I also personally believe unless directly under medical supervision / ultrasounds etc you cant pin point the exact hour of ovulation... to then DTD 12hrs later. OPKs give you an approx 12 - 36hr window, Temp rises again give you an approx window ... post O etc.

For me. I did the OPK on the Wednesday evening approx 6pm. It was a strong positive. We DTD Thursday morning. We then DTD Friday morning and Friday lunch time! . So. We DTD 3 times in the 36 hrs post positive OPK.

Im now 31 weeks pregnant with a VERY clear boy (hes a flasher!).

Very true, you cant pick which sperm decides to hit the egg ... Luck of draw are my beliefs unfortunately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I totally agree on the sperm can determine sex of baby its a first in best dressed game some of the people doing swaying that get what they want its either pure luck or just a coincidence but what ever u get if we want babies so bad does it really matter I know I wanted another girl but I'm now 15 wks preg with baby 3 and its another boy and I'm sooo happy even though another girl would of been just as nice.
    Fx to all swaying that u get what ur after I totally understand why u Do it especially if u have all same sex and want an opposite.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Blondie Moment

SO I have been on a girl sway diet for a few weeks and have been SO good, low sodium, taking supps for calcium, magnesium, vitamin c and cranberry. Gave up my morning coffee...Then this week I thought I might introduce some of the fake sugar drinks.... pepsi max.... yeah so anyway two sips into it I realized - hello caffine.... doh! Hope someone else in the house likes pepsi max... damn it! Just got my period and so waiting for it to stop then we're back on the dtd bandwagon... going to try and dtd everyday between the end of af and stop just before Ov and then again a day after, I'm hopeless at pinpointing it but I'll give it a darn good try! I agree that choosing gender is down to luck and that's it but if my Vajayay's ph has anything to do with it - she'll be spot on 4!