+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just jumping in after reading some interesting things!

Re getting psuedo the best bet is to be honest, this is me speaking from a professional POV as a pharmacy tech. At the end if the day this kind of drug can be refused but honesty will work wonders

Good luck ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    So dh and I are going to start ttc #3 in August and are wanting to gender sway for a girl.
    Are any of you still around? How r u all going? Anyone had success with their gender away techniques?

I think we are going to go with the 0+12 method and I am starting calcium and magnesium and also cranberry. We will try the other methods like shallow finish, no O, pseudo based cold and flu, undies etc when the time comes but just researching and starting to chart again in preparation. Charted for a very long time pre my 2 sons but after babies ur body can be different. Fingers crossed it is clock work like it used to be.

Excited but nervous. I will be over the moon with another son but at the same time I really long for that little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi shelle did u sway for your number 2 bub for a girl?
    We are going to try everything to sway for a girl when we ttc next so hopefully it works.
    I'm interested to see how the pp went with swaying too!
    I don't know if I said It in my pp but my mum swayed to have me after boys and it worked. She said its about timing and she packed in the calcium! I will ask wht else she did but I remember her telling me lots and lots of calcium

Thanks
    Reviews
    No gender swaying for number 2. Took us 2 years to get DS1, and DS2 was a complete whoopsy.
    Wow that's great that it worked for your mum! Shame she can't remember more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I drank cranberry juice and took calcium and magnesium to sway for a girl. We didn't limit our DTD to any particular time-frame.

DS1 is currently on board!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Shel82 I'm a huge believer that its the vaginal ph that assists. I purchased test ph strips off eBay to check. We just dtd every day from end of af until the day before I o (I can't remember the time difference ) as I read its easier for girl sperm to reproduce. I took calcium, magnesium and cranberry tablets which did help my ph to go to girl friendly levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, I'm in the 2ww, I hope I get a BFP, but not liking my chances for my sway I've been taking mag/ cal supplements, drank crystal light ( need to order more) took PE hr before DTD, was lucky to be in the new moon phase then, ( apparently swsys girl) shallow penetration & no big O! Have been taking my BBT but missed a few days due to interrupted sleep, was using opk's as well.. Also went by the guide of my phone app & cm & tried checking my cervix which I'm still getting the hang of! My ph app (period tracker) was way off, got positive opk's days after! Ovulating later in cycle I guess, but kind of stuffed me up with attempting cut off as I'm still trying to work out when I O. would like to attempt o+12 at some stage, So DTD again when I had a + opk, now I'll just wait & see! Thinking I def had the LH surge but possibly did not release the egg! Really don't know...all over the place with this cycle. Hope I've made sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I kinda have been dieting to lower my ph, I have strips to test but they aren't working for me! Also the opk's were confusing me as I was getting positives for 5 days in a row!
    Last edited by Sweetpav; 26-04-2013 at 22:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooo good luck sweetpav. Wow a positive opk for 5 days would make it hard to pinpoint ovulation.

The charting game certainly changes once you have other little ones to look after. I am finding temping a challenge as they wake at different times every morning and having a couple of minutes to take u temp is non existent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm new to this swaying business! Hubby and I have DS1 & DS2 and I'd love a girl this time. I am currently following the diet and taking supplements, my cycle is all over the place but I've bought myself an ovulation test kit so I'll try my best! I'm feel so sluggish on my new eating plan though - calcium, low salt and cutting back fruit and veg has really left me feeling off Any tips on snacks?!!