+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaisy View Post
    We tried gender swaying for our second but gave up a bit in the end. Some things we tried were.... ( we tried for a girl)
    * undies not boxers
    * dh really hot shower before dtd (we still did this one the month we fell pregnant)
    * got up and went to the loo straight after. No legs in the air etc
    * took the recommended vitamins etc from the igender website in the months prior
    * temp charted. You need to do this a few times to get the swing of your cycle.
    We ended up dtd on ovulation so I didn't think it mattered.
    * also took cold and flu tablets. I read that one ingredient increases your sway (ended up doing this for that month as well)

We ended up with our princess in the end so not sure what worked!
    It does make it worth while in the end knowing that something worked!
    I haven't heard of the cold & flu tabs, but will any do? do you know what the ingrediant is? interested to look it up.
    what supplements did you take?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure what the ingredient was. The igender website has which brand and type to buy. I think it had to have "pe" in it. So cold and flu with pe? Hope that makes sense.

From memory I used magnesium, vitamin c and also cranberry. Be careful with taking these. You need to have the correct amounts.

I was also taking clomid and I have read that it sways girl but I had Ds with clomid and know so many other mummies with clomid boys too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I also took magnesium, cranberry and calcium.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep, Sweetpav, I took magn, cranb and calcium as well as sudafed with peudoephedrine in it (double check ingender girl section but I believe it must be actual pseudoephedrine and not the newly created alternative ingredients- you may have to provide your ID at the chemist to buy it- you take this a few hours before DTD and it dries you out immensely (sorry TMI) and also must do something to the 'environment' down there)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that was the ingredient! Couldn't remember it. Chemists are very reluctant to give it out but can understand why.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info girls, if I was to request that what would I say to the pharmacist as to why I need it? Does not worry me if I don't include that in my sway, but if it helps great!!!
    BBT question if you ladies can help... When it states that it should be taken with uninterrupted sleep of min 3 hrs, can that affect the temp a great deal as I've been having to wakeup to the kids...within the 3 hrs, Hope I'm making sence!
    Happy Easter to you all ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaisy View Post
    Not sure what the ingredient was. The igender website has which brand and type to buy. I think it had to have "pe" in it. So cold and flu with pe? Hope that makes sense.

From memory I used magnesium, vitamin c and also cranberry. Be careful with taking these. You need to have the correct amounts.

I was also taking clomid and I have read that it sways girl but I had Ds with clomid and know so many other mummies with clomid boys too.
    Shadaisy do you remember the amounts that you took for these?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't remember sorry. That website had all the info on it. Just take the right amounts because I think some of them in high doses can cause miscarriages. The cold and flu tablets were just an hour or so before dtd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I found all the info on the in gender sight!
    Its exciting to try but also nerve racking as you hope all you do will work! I just need to pinpoint ovulation to do O+ 12 then set &

Thanks
    Reviews
    So any other ladies on here who are ttc a specific gender?