Our sway worked I was mainly concentrating on getting vagina ph right ( brought test strips) which is where the food/ diet comes into it.
We dtd everyday from when af finished until day before I O. ( theory was boy sperm take longer to reproduce)
We were going for a girl and it looks like we're having one.
DP & I are trying for #3 & hoping to sway girl after two spunky DS.
I have been temping my BBT, Maybe Baby saliva testing & have bought the strips to test my vajayjay PH, I have tested a few times & it seems to be within the 5-6 range, did they work for you?
Also I have ordered Crystal Light drink as that is one of the fastest ways to lower vag PH, also drinking cranberry juice,Diet & will be taking mag/cal supplements & doing OPK's to determine when O day is to attempt 0+12...have been researching for months so I hope to have it down pat.....hope it works as next month is when we will try again.....
We tried gender swaying for our second but gave up a bit in the end. Some things we tried were.... ( we tried for a girl)
* undies not boxers
* dh really hot shower before dtd (we still did this one the month we fell pregnant)
* got up and went to the loo straight after. No legs in the air etc
* took the recommended vitamins etc from the igender website in the months prior
* temp charted. You need to do this a few times to get the swing of your cycle.
We ended up dtd on ovulation so I didn't think it mattered.
* also took cold and flu tablets. I read that one ingredient increases your sway (ended up doing this for that month as well)
We ended up with our princess in the end so not sure what worked!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!