+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Fatigue / baby brain OMG help!!

I can't find my appointment book for my ante natal visits and can't remember when my next one is. I think it's next week. I swear it was in my handbag

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Fatigue / baby brain OMG help!!

I bought a good little camera for my hospital bag, have been using it since december and recently put it somewhere "safe" so that my older children would leave it alone. Now i cant find it anywhere!!! I have turned the house upside down and still cant find it.
    I am sorry you are having a hard time as well. I think we had all just better get used to it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suffer from baby brain too. Lists help. So does telling everyone else to remind me about things. And issuing strict instructions not to interrupt me if they want me to remember what I'm saying!

i didn't realise how much my baby brain had recovered after my first bub until I fell pregnant with my second. Then I was like oh yes, that's right I now have the attention span of a goldfish, I remember this.

i tried to put my sons bib on my husband the other day. He was so stunned he didn't say anything or try to stop me. Realised there was a problem when I couldn't get the ends to meet. I still maintain it was his fault because he asked me a question while I was getting ready to give DS his dinner!

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fatigue / baby brain OMG help!!

Quote Originally Posted by StellarMaris View Post

i tried to put my sons bib on my husband the other day. He was so stunned he didn't say anything or try to stop me. Realised there was a problem when I couldn't get the ends to meet. I still maintain it was his fault because he asked me a question while I was getting ready to give DS his dinner!
    Haha this made me laugh. My DH would have been thoroughly entertained if I had tried this with him. He spends a great deal of time laughing at the stupid things that come out of my mouth lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I got off lightly in the baby brain department... I just mix names of things up. I am trying to organise a house through DHA (I am 38 weeks and my DP and I have been trying to get a house since November) and I kept getting people and organisations mixed up while talking to a Chief about the situation. DP kept jumping in and correcting me, but then I would lose track of the entire thread of conversation... Spose it didn't help that I am in pre labour and keep getting side tracked with each contraction. Lol.

It's not normally that bad. Just mixing up names. DP thinks its hilarious but is glad I am nothing like his ex, who kept putting ice cream in the oven and stuff like that....