My DD (2.5years) currently goes to daycare 2 days a week. She has attended the same centre since she was 11 months old. We are planning to possibly change her over to family daycare soon for a number of reasons (mainly because she is ALWAYS sick) and I have the names of several places with vacancies. I want to make sure I have a good list of questions to go through with them, particularly as I am a little apprehensive about changing from a long daycare situation to family daycare.
Here is what I am thinking of asking about:
- Do they do kinder drop off/pick up?
- What kind of daily routines do they follow with the kids?
- How many babies/toddlers do they have in their care on the days DD is there?
- Food provided?
- What kind of activities do they do with the kids?
- How long have they been a family daycare educator?
What else should I add to my list?