+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The feeling of 'just knowing' you're pregnant.

With ds I just knew I was pregnant (I was 18) I did 4 pregnancy tests all coming back negative (after period was due) but I knew I was, about a week later I finally got a faint bfp, so I was right.

With dd (20 years old) I again just knew I was pregnant and I wasn't trying (due to get married in a short few months) but I had this intense feeling and yep pregnant.

With this bub again I just knew. Infact dd was having an operation so I wasn't worried about doing a test till we arrived home but I messaged dh and said I am pregnant but haven't confirmed with a test. Low and behold I did a test 2 weeks later and yep pregnant.

I have always just known. I haven't needed a test to tell me I am. Amazingly my mind just tells me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The feeling of 'just knowing' you're pregnant.

I knew I was pregnant, even though we weren't trying and I shouldn't have been ovulating around that time. I was so sure, that my period was 2 weeks late before I casually thought 'hey I guess I should poas' there was no shock when the test line looked like it had been drawn on with a texta (so very dark).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Did you test today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I knew I was pregnant from 24hrs after Ovulation. ( I was tracking it). I simply knew. I was at the baby stores, testing out prams, researching car seats and I was counting down the 2 week wait, desperate to be able to test.

I seriously just knew. Id never been pregnant before etc. But I knew it was happening.

12 days later I got my BFP.

Good luck. Sometimes you just know