Last month my OPKs got gradually darker, 2 days of positive and O'd on the 3rd day. I also had O pains on the second day of positive OPKs.
Yesterday (monday) I had an almost positive OPK (they had been really faint previously). Today is a positive OPK and O pains.
My predicament is DH is working 3 hours away, so I need to travel to him to be able to catch the eggy! We DTD Sunday night and again before he left Monday.
So my questions is, should I go today (Tuesday). Or wait until Wednesday night?