Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Anxiety will eat you up inside, trust me, I know!

Go to your GP ASAP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

My boobs get sore around that time of the month so there are logical reasons behind it

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    OP you are still sounding somewhat convinced that you may be pregnant. Your period is late again, sore boobs, feeling paranoid. I want to hug and shake you at the same time lol. Based on everythng you've said you're not pregnant. Pretty impossible!
    I agree with Someones Mummy ^ This constant paranoia is not healthy and a sure sign of anxiety.
    You really need to see your doc and tell them about your concerns, anxiety, sexual activity and irregular periods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by StressinglikeCRAZY View Post
    I think I may just infact have anxiety and I think the fact my parents would MURDER and DISOWN me IF i got pregnant, literally drives me insane!

My period is 5 days late now, and that's already with a long cycle, my boobs are sensitive and i'm still getting discharge with basically no period pain, and it's just that feeling of WAITING, makes you feel extremely paranoid

especially when my body feels like it needs that "releas" i'm so ughh stressed =[
    You have not had sex, you have had 2 periods and umpteen neg tests since your clothed dry hump session. There is no possible way you are pregnant based on this information.
    You are young, you mentioned a weightloss, irregular periods are common. There is no way you are pregnant. The fact that you are still stressing about it shows you need some help- education about sex and conception, and some counselling. Please see your dr ASAP.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (06-02-2013),GlitterFarts  (31-01-2013),αληθη  (31-01-2013),Purple Lily  (31-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys, just an update... I have been reading allot about everything, like you guys asked I should, I understand things allot better, but I still don't understand why I have all the pms symptoms, yet my period is 8 days late, tomorrow it'll be 9 =/. The white/clear discharge has stopped, but when I actually think about it, the anxiety comes back, it doesn't help that when I write down my symptoms google links it straight to pregnancy.

I was tempted to go buy another pregnancy test, but that would mean it was my 10th . I just hope I get my period. Atleast then I'll know for sure i was just completely nuts and paranoid.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Guys, just an update... I have been reading allot about everything, like you guys asked I should, I understand things allot better, but I still don't understand why I have all the pms symptoms, yet my period is 8 days late, tomorrow it'll be 9 =/. The white/clear discharge has stopped, but when I actually think about it, the anxiety comes back, it doesn't help that when I write down my symptoms google links it straight to pregnancy.

I was tempted to go buy another pregnancy test, but that would mean it was my 10th . I just hope I get my period. Atleast then I'll know for sure i was just completely nuts and paranoid.
    Seriously, stop with the pregnancy tests. You are not pregnant if you didn't have sex, your hymen is still intact (I believe you mentioned you're still a virgin), you were both wearing clothes. Getting pregnant doesn't work like that! There are other medical issues that could explain your symptoms - see a doctor asap for blood tests and to discuss your paranoia.

Edit: you've asked for advice on a forum of people who have been pregnant, are pregnant or are trying their hardest to get pregnant, so we obviously know what we're talking about, yet you seem to be ignoring the advice you're given. I'm not sure what you expect to get from this anymore, as you've been told you're not pregnant based on what you've told us. Please see a doctor.
    Last edited by LauraH80; 03-02-2013 at 19:53.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauraH80 For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (06-02-2013),Purple Lily  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by LauraH80 View Post
    Seriously, stop with the pregnancy tests. You are not pregnant if you didn't have sex, your hymen is still intact (I believe you mentioned you're still a virgin), you were both wearing clothes. Getting pregnant doesn't work like that! There are other medical issues that could explain your symptoms - see a doctor asap for blood tests and to discuss your paranoia.
    Agree see a DR ASAP!!!!!!!
    You have Pms symptoms as your body should have a period now but due to stress/ anxiety etc it's delayed.
    You need to talk to a dr to get a proper education as to how the body works and to discuss your anxiety etc.
    Sorry to be blunt but obviously my soft approach didn't get through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Sometimes your body just messes you around.

You also may have irregular periods for many reasons. You said you only started following your cycle recently... perhaps irregularity is actually normal for you, you just haven't noticed before because you weren't keeping track.

Go to a doctor, mention it, if they are concerned they'll call for tests to see if something else is at fault.

Stress can also make your period late.

Look, I HAVE been having sex, and my period is all kinds of crazy lately. I'm not pregnant.

Sometimes, your body does stupid things... and given you've never had sex, and all tests are saying negative, then you are certainly not pregnant. Are you HOPING to be pregnant? Because you seem to clinging on to that idea as if it's something you're hoping is true...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

It's completely normal to have pms symptoms and not get a period, it's hormones. I haven't had my period for over 2 months, I've had sore boobs, bloaty feling, cramps for about a month but still no period. I have pcos and this is how my body works, it sux but its normal for me. I have s ex with my husband and I still won't do a pregnancy test because I know I'm not.
    You are not even having s ex so you are stressing out for nothing. I would go to the gp, you don't have to even tell him much, just that your periods are all over the place and you want to figure out why. Get a referal to a gynacologist, let her know what's been going on. You'lll get a blood test done to check your iron and thryoid particularly, get a scan done, and if anything, you should go on the pill to lessen your anxiety about it.
    This is called being a woman We're stuck with it forever. I hear menopause is worse

Thanks
    Reviews

Hon, I have said it before but ill say it again.

It is not possible for you to be pregnant. You cannot get pregnant without having semen enter your vagina. The conditions you described involve dry humping with clothing on. You did a bunch of tests and all were negative. You have had two menstrual periods. You have done more tests, all negative. HPTs are about 97% accurate-9 neg tests says you are NOT pregnant. Period or not, you are being paranoid. You are essentially worried that you've left the stove on when you do not even have a kitchen, you know?
    Last edited by Atropos; 04-02-2013 at 05:33.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

upforroundtwo  (04-02-2013)

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast