Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OP, when advice has been given in this thread it has generally been good. In your current situation nothing major has changed so you can stop worrying. You are not pregnant. That being said, you really need to start sourcing out your own information. Talk to your doctor about birth control and std's before you go any further. If you need to ask any questions feel free to pm me as well, I will help wherever I can. I was raised by christians and homeschooled too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    *shrugs* I got the point straight away. I took VPs post to just be her basically saying she was a bit outraged that someone's parents would fail to equip them with such basic knowledge. I am surprised anyone took it literally tbh.
    This is exactly what I meant.... Quite outraged at the parents actually, Sad for the OP. I'm also surprised it was taken literally.... If anyone knows how to do a sarcastic smiley face please let me know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    This is exactly what I meant.... Quite outraged at the parents actually, Sad for the OP. I'm also surprised it was taken literally.... If anyone knows how to do a sarcastic smiley face please let me know!
    I think the one that looks like it's rolling it's eyes is the sarcastic smiley face isn't it ? --->

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesme View Post
    I think the one that looks like it's rolling it's eyes is the sarcastic smiley face isn't it ? --->
    I use that as a thinking face too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    No, you can't, but I get where VP is coming from- how anyone could leave their child ignorant of such basic information is beyond me. It's just irresponsible IMO.
    Not the best thing to do I agree!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Am I the only one who's first thought was that the OP may have an undiagnosed mental illness? And I mean no disrespect whatsoever OP, but you have taken 10 pregnancy tests in 2 and a half months? And you have never had s.ex, had tights and undies on, he had boxers on... you seem to realistically know and acknowledge that logically there isn't a chance that his sperm could not have entered you, even got 2 or 3 periods after the incident yet you still seem extremely anxious and almost delusional over this irrational (in your case) fear.
    Anxiety is so complex and it's a terrible thing (talking from experience) so I really would advise you to talk to your GP ASAP.
    With respect and sensitivity, the first couple of negative tests should have put an end to the matter, especially when you had your period as well... and didn't have inter.course to begin with.
    You have used the word paranoid and tbh your state of mind worries me. Every one stresses out and we all over react from time to time, and you certainly are not the first person to have taken pregnancy tests when you weren't pregnant, but this is extreme.
    To fall without inter.course, his semen still has to enter somehow, it's usually when the withdrawel method is used (pre ejaculation carries sperm.) How could this have happened OP when you both wore clothing etc??
    Good luck.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (30-01-2013),dancingchipmunk  (31-01-2013),Hokey Pokey  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Curious how many parents actually did teach you about male sperm and what sex is, also about the different types of cervical mucus?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Someones Mummy View Post
    Curious how many parents actually did teach you about male sperm and what sex is, also about the different types of cervical mucus?
    Not mine.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mine didn't tell me anything! But I sorced it all myself from Dolly, girlfriend (for anyone ild enough to remember those mags!) school, friends, boyfriends, books and GP ect. This was all before the Internet so to me I think it would be way easier to find out now.

Which is how OP has come across bubhub and felt safe enough to ask questions. Although it seems very sheltered and naive for a 19 ur old at least you are trying to figure it all out.

Good luck OP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Mine didn't tell me anything! But I sorced it all myself from Dolly, girlfriend (for anyone ild enough to remember those mags!) school, friends, boyfriends, books and GP ect. This was all before the Internet so to me I think it would be way easier to find out now.

Which is how OP has come across bubhub and felt safe enough to ask questions. Although it seems very sheltered and naive for a 19 ur old at least you are trying to figure it all out.

Good luck OP.
    Yep I remember those mags lol.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast