Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

Quote Originally Posted by StressinglikeCRAZY View Post
    Alright firstly I am not having you guys on, I come from a small town, and two EXTREMELY strict christian parents, they homeschooled me and my siblings which is why I never had any type of ''education''. I couldn't control where i was born.

I know I am extremely ignorant when it comes to this subject, and because i have literally NOBODY to talk to, i thought who else seek advice from, then women who are expecting, or trying to conceive.

In a way I sort of feel more reassured, by you guys thinking I'm joking, because it makes me realise maybe I am just being paranoid.

To the people who have reassured me, thank you so much. I really really appreciate it. x
    You aren't pregnant, you didn't have sex and have had two (?) periods since the "dry hump" session- it's a wonder you had such a session with such strict parents

Anyway, here you go:
    http://www.ucsfhealth.org/education/...rks/index.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Ok. But please protect yourself, if you dont want to get pregnant you should be using something, the pill so you're not relying on him and incase you dont use anything like you have been AND condoms to protect yourself from std's.
    Educate yourself before you have sex, google things or go to the library and read some books on sex ed, menstruation what's normal and what's not.

And stop peeing on a stick, you are not pregnant!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Someones Mummy For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (29-01-2013),VicPark  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Perhaps I was over exaggerating to prove a point .. That parents like the OPs are negligent and have partly failed in their parently duties. As to whether to ignore this, sue, tell the parents they were crap when it comes to personal education... whatever.. that's up to the OP and other young adults that find themselves in a similarly disadvantaged state.
    Ahh was going to say lol.. can't expect to sue them because they didn't talk the birds and the bee's lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Ahh was going to say lol.. can't expect to sue them because they didn't talk the birds and the bee's lol
    No, you can't, but I get where VP is coming from- how anyone could leave their child ignorant of such basic information is beyond me. It's just irresponsible IMO.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

anonyme  (31-01-2013),GreenMama  (29-01-2013),~Marigold~  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    No, you can't, but I get where VP is coming from- how anyone could leave their child ignorant of such basic information is beyond me. It's just irresponsible IMO.
    I agree. But tbh I find the over exaggerating proves a few thing but rarely the point trying to be made.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Someones Mummy  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Someones Mummy View Post
    LOL I didn't know you never agree with me!
    Oops, sorry I totally got you confused with someone else .. Haha .. I love what you write!

OP, say this is genuine, I can kind of get how you don't know much with parents like that. I never got the birds and bees talk, I had older sisters so I think my parents assumed I knew it all, but I didn't. I think parents need to talk to their kids more, I really do. At least with the Internet now you can do some research, and I advise you do before you have s3x.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

Someones Mummy  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I agree. But tbh I find the over exaggerating proves a few thing but rarely the point trying to be made.
    *shrugs* I got the point straight away. I took VPs post to just be her basically saying she was a bit outraged that someone's parents would fail to equip them with such basic knowledge. I am surprised anyone took it literally tbh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My parents never taught me the birds and bees either. My dad is greek and mum egyptian, they're strict, I wasn't allowed boyfriends and having sex was expected when I got married. I also never got sex ed in school. But at 19 I still knew you can't get pregnant dry humping, that's why I thought surely you are much younger and embaressed to say how old you are or your having a slumber party with your friends!!
    Do you have any friends who are sexualy active your age?
    If you say it's so then I still gave somewhat advice that at least to be protecting yourself and be active in educating yourself. You are not a child anymore so now the onus is on you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    Oops, sorry I totally got you confused with someone else .. Haha .. I love what you write!
    Haha all good! I thought gees I must be a real clueless with my advice to people

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Someones Mummy For This Useful Post:

MummaOJ  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    *shrugs* I got the point straight away. I took VPs post to just be her basically saying she was a bit outraged that someone's parents would fail to equip them with such basic knowledge. I am surprised anyone took it literally tbh.
    While I am too, it sometimes gets overused on here was all I was saying.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast