Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    Wow, I never agree with you ... Until now. In all honesty I think OP is having you all on.
    Could be... but you never know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Someones Mummy View Post
    If you are 19, can use the Internet, find bubhub and write a post, I think she is more than capable of googling what sex is, what cervical mucus is and um how a baby is conceived.
    I'm sorry but you girls are just too nice.
    OP you are sexually active, penetrative or not you need to go to the dr and think about contraception. If you are not ready to be a mum you need to protect yourself so you're not worrying so much and by the questions you're asking perhaps you need to think whether you are even ready to be doing stuff with your boyfriend.
    Are you sure you're 19?
    I thought the same, perhaps not as old as making out..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    Wow, I never agree with you ... Until now. In all honesty I think OP is having you all on.
    I don't know if she is having us on or not but the questions I have been asked by women have almost made me fall of my chair.
    Some women know nothing about s.ex or their own bodies and some have been married for years. (yes they are sexual active but what they think it's supposed to be like is just scary)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I remember being in high school and all the urban legends you hear. The girl that got pregnant from a public pool, or having a bath after her brother? Obviously not true but when you are a bit naive anything sounds possible.

Please go to the doctors for a chat Op. I'm 100% that you're not pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    I don't know if she is having us on or not but the questions I have been asked by women have almost made me fall of my chair.
    Some women know nothing about s.ex or their own bodies and some have been married for years. (yes they are sexual active but what they think it's supposed to be like is just scary)
    Thank you. I think I will keep my rose coloured glasses on at the moment and not assume everyone asking type of question isn't a bored so and so.

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

I'm a pretty new poster but just have to say this.
    The op could just be having a laugh, or she could really need some help and advice.
    I think its wonderful that all these lovely women are taking time out of their day to offer advice and support, and point the op in the right direction to educate herself.
    This level of support, even if there is a chance its not really needed, is what has encouraged me to stop lurking and start posting.

Op, you have recieved some great advice. The only thing that I will repeat to you is to educate yourself before you take your physical relationship any further.
    Good luck.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sakabla For This Useful Post:

gizmoduckus  (29-01-2013),Hokey Pokey  (29-01-2013),ThePancakeDrawer  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingchipmunk View Post
    Thank you. I think I will keep my rose coloured glasses on at the moment and not assume everyone asking type of question isn't a bored so and so.

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub
    If people don't think this is genuine, ignore it. Some of the posts in reply are what gives this forum such a bad reputation at times. Questioning the OP is one thing, making fun of her unecessary.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (30-01-2013),dancingchipmunk  (29-01-2013),gizmoduckus  (29-01-2013),Hokey Pokey  (29-01-2013),ThePancakeDrawer  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alright firstly I am not having you guys on, I come from a small town, and two EXTREMELY strict christian parents, they homeschooled me and my siblings which is why I never had any type of ''education''. I couldn't control where i was born.

I know I am extremely ignorant when it comes to this subject, and because i have literally NOBODY to talk to, i thought who else seek advice from, then women who are expecting, or trying to conceive.

In a way I sort of feel more reassured, by you guys thinking I'm joking, because it makes me realise maybe I am just being paranoid.

To the people who have reassured me, thank you so much. I really really appreciate it. x

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StressinglikeCRAZY For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (30-01-2013),dancingchipmunk  (29-01-2013),Hokey Pokey  (29-01-2013),ThePancakeDrawer  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

Good luck op it can be alot of fun but also can be amazing when it's with someone you really love.
    Doctors are NOT allowed to gossip so don't be scared to go in and visit.

Remember babies aren't the only gift for life s3x brings, transmitted diseases are also very common, and you don't have to sleep around to get them. Two friends of mine are an example of this, one literally slept with 100+ guys often unprotected not one disease, another slept with only 2 guys ( had been bf at the time) and ended up with herpes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Her parents never spoke to her about sex. I don't think they should be sued over that.
    Perhaps I was over exaggerating to prove a point .. That parents like the OPs are negligent and have partly failed in their parently duties. As to whether to ignore this, sue, tell the parents they were crap when it comes to personal education... whatever.. that's up to the OP and other young adults that find themselves in a similarly disadvantaged state.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast