Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't think you are pregnant OP, def look into some birth control methods though, there is a section here if you want to ask any questions or you could talk to your GP or family planning clinic.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ception-issues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    It's highly unlikely that pre-ejaculative fluid (since he didn't ejaculate) could have made its way through his clothes, your clothes and then into your vagina to impregnate you.

If by some strange miracle it did happen, you'd likely show up positive on a pregnancy test at this stage.

It's stop stressing. There is pretty much no change you'll be pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    It's highly unlikely that pre-ejaculative fluid (since he didn't ejaculate) could have made its way through his clothes, your clothes and then into your vagina to impregnate you.

If by some strange miracle it did happen, you'd likely show up positive on a pregnancy test at this stage.

It's stop stressing. There is pretty much no change you'll be pregnant.
    I just realised you had the gastric sleeve, congrats you have done such a good job! I am 7 months post my surgery and i've lost 45 kilos, do you think that could play a role in my my periods are late?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StressinglikeCRAZY View Post
    I just realised you had the gastric sleeve, congrats you have done such a good job! I am 7 months post my surgery and i've lost 45 kilos, do you think that could play a role in my my periods are late?
    Yep! Weight loss can also cause periods to go out of whack.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Yep! Weight loss can also cause periods to go out of whack.
    Is the white/clear discharge normal before a period, well, when i'm 3 days late?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is the white/clear discharge normal before a period, well, when i'm 3 days late?
    It could be normal vaginal mucous. But reading your situation I would highly higly doubt you are pregnant, I just don't see how sperm could penetrate clothing and make it's way up inside your vagina (but stranger things have happened, I guess.). Are you 100% honest that you have not had penetrative sex

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

Discharge is used by our bodies for different things. Including normal cleaning / balancing ph and fertile discharge.
    If you are worried speak to a doctor, but from my personal habits discharge occurred alot of the month ( I'm pregnant now and it's always there lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    It could be normal vaginal mucous. But reading your situation I would highly higly doubt you are pregnant, I just don't see how sperm could penetrate clothing and make it's way up inside your vagina (but stranger things have happened, I guess.). Are you 100% honest that you have not had penetrative sex
    I have never had sex before, yet alone inserted any fingers, or had any fingers "penetrated" so my hymen is completely intact! I'm sorry if i seem so ignorant I think that also be why i'm so afraid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have never had sex before, yet alone inserted any fingers, or had any fingers "penetrated" so my hymen is completely intact! I'm sorry if i seem so ignorant I think that also be why i'm so afraid.
    Go to the dr, get a blood test to put your mind at ease

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your weight loss.

And yep, weight loss can affect our periods. Discharge is normal, and clear fluid is quite common for me before a period is due.

If you are really concerned I'd organise a blood test, but periods often come late for no real reason. Stressing can hold them back too.