Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    From what I read, there wasn't even a first coming!
    Lol, actual literal laughter out loud here
    (Not prior in the thread, earlier it was pity)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jellyfishie For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    this is appaling, the number of rude comments in this thread having a crack at the op when she came here for advice and reassurance.

sorry op
    Sorry, but the OP was offered lots of support and lots of information, all of which she has ignored. Not one person has "had a crack at" her. I can only speak for myself, and I dont think my incredulity is out of place. No sex, two periods and 9 neg hpts and she still thinks she's UTD, sorry but come on. You don't think that's a bit odd? If you read the thread, everyone gave the OP the benefit of the doubt, more than one person explained how unlikely a pregnancy is, nearly everyone urged the OP to educate herself and seek professional help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Not to mention no actual semen or penetration of any time ( inc digitally) to even accidentally have one rougue swimmer to defy all odds and met the egg.
    Op has also admitted to suffering stress and anxiety, is still relatively young AND has recently done an amazing effort and lost alot of weight. All on their own are enough to explain changes to her menstral cycle.
    We have all previously encouraged, educated and urged OP to speak to her doctor, however it appears she has not taken anything on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I truly doubt a dr would give a pregnancy test under those circumstances.
    Yes I'm laughing about it, if it was a friend I would do the same and I think she will look back and laugh about it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Someones Mummy View Post
    I truly doubt a dr would give a pregnancy test under those circumstances.
    Yes I'm laughing about it, if it was a friend I would do the same and I think she will look back and laugh about it too.
    I agree

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's one thing to be young and inexperienced, immature when it comes to the birds and bees etc, but this takes the cake.
    Like others have said, OP has had this explained to her in the simpliest of terms, with reassurance and yes, humour at times. But, as I suspected and commented earlier in the thread, this is not simply an issue of a close call and pregnancy scare, this is a deluded individual troubled to the core with an irrational and extreme case of anxiety-paranoia and obsession.

Nothing more can really be said, OP is beyond our help and indifferent to our advice. And again, I'm not being mean or having a laugh, it's actually pretty worrying that she has been driven to such a state of obsession and fear and it is abnormal.

Of course her test will be negative and if I was her doctor alarm bells would be going off (if he/she knows as much of her story as we all do.)

Christian or not, OP must have had some pretty devastating expectations and morals drummed into her and to have reached the point of paranoid delusion over an impossible pregnancy just goes to show how sad her situation is.

OP I fell pregnant at 16! Had my son at 17 and yeah, I was very scared when it came to telling my parents who were naturally disappointed (but supportive once the initial shock set in). I didn't dare come home for 2 days after that positive result on a HPT. I was terrified, but nothing like what you seem to be going through; and I'd had unprotected sex, obviously, and we were both naive enough to believe in the withdrawal method
    But if you check out my sig on here, it shows that I only needed to be told once haha... I made sure I learnt after the first time and didn't have my second until I was 30!
    Anyway I'm going off track here lol...

Let us know what your doc says OP......
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 06-02-2013 at 10:05.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Alicia92  (12-02-2013)

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    This thread has run its course due to the ****** of reported posts by members and will now be closed.

The OP has some very helpful and good advise to take onboard ... thank you to everyone who participated in providing that advice.