Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

If it was 2.5 months ago a pregnancy test would come up as a dark positive line within seconds. Def best to see your GP but it really sounds like there is zero chance you are pregnant. I wouldn't do any more tests, If it hasn't shown up even a month ago, it's not going to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybe seriously consider subscribing to Dolly or Girlfriend magazine. They start with the basics of sex education.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Look Hun enough is enough. Go to the doctor and put your mind at rest. You're obviously not really taking on board what people are saying as you keep coming back wanting them to confirm your irrational fears. We can't help you from behind a keyboard. A doctor can.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by StressinglikeCRAZY View Post
    I was tempted to go buy another pregnancy test, but that would mean it was my 10th . I just hope I get my period. Atleast then I'll know for sure i was just completely nuts and paranoid.
    .....but you've already had two periods since you and your bf fooled around. I don't think a 3rd period will put your mind at ease.

I really think you need to see a Dr. Firstly to get a blood test to confirm that you are not pregnant, secondly to get some contraception to suit your needs and thirdly to have a chat about your emotional/mental health (and I mean that in the nicest possible way!).

All the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alright well today I took a blood test. I wont be getting the results till tomorrow afternoon.. feeling extremely anxious. but hopefully it'll be okay.

Thanks
    Reviews

Alright well today I took a blood test. I wont be getting the results till tomorrow afternoon.. feeling extremely anxious. but hopefully it'll be okay.
    Sorry if this is blunt but did you ACTUALLY tell the doctor how you think you became pregnant and discussed options?

Edit- also did you discuss your anxiety and other options for your late period?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the girls mum View Post
    Stop stressing. You arent. AND if this is how consumed and stress you become from a dry hump session I seriously would ask you to consider to REFRAIN from all sexual activities until you are in a more realistic and educated head space.

This! Don't go rushing into being sexually active, you are clearly not ready if you are this stressed about it afterwards. You have several educated women here who have been through pregnancy and TTC telling you there is no way you can be pregnant and you're still stressing enough to go get a blood test.

I suspect you didn't tell your doctor how you think you got pregnant, otherwise I imagine he would have told you the same thing. You cannot possibly be pregnant.

My advice to you is to talk to your doctor about your anxiety, that should be your main concern here. Anxiety is not fun (I know from experience) but you can get help with managing it. You will be a lot happier once you do that. And maybe consider putting sex and other related activities out of your mind until you are able to be more mature about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Based on what you have told us, if you are pregnant, I'll eat my sofa. I'm half expecting that you will say that you are, then you will go for a scan, discover its triplets and you are 35 weeks along.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

*Need~More~Coffee~Please*  (05-02-2013),atomicmama  (06-02-2013),CMF  (05-02-2013),delirium  (12-02-2013),FearlessLeader  (05-02-2013),GlitterFarts  (05-02-2013),PR2bMum  (05-02-2013),Purple Lily  (05-02-2013),Renesme  (12-02-2013),shelle65  (06-02-2013),wannawannabe  (05-02-2013),~Marigold~  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was thinking the second coming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Someones Mummy View Post
    I was thinking the second coming!
    From what I read, there wasn't even a first coming!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (06-02-2013),Disbride  (12-02-2013),IndigoJ  (05-02-2013),Jellyfishie  (06-02-2013),lambjam  (06-05-2013),Someones Mummy  (05-02-2013)