Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

Hey guys, I really really need your help because I feel like i'm going insane!

I am 19 years old, and about 2 and a half months ago me and my boyfriend were fooling around, we were dry humping, I was wearing tights and my undies and he was wearing his boxers, he didn't ejaculate. I am STILL a virgin.

After that day he questioned if it was possible to get pregnant doing that, and BAM literally i got super paranoid, my period was late that month and i got it, It seemed i was spotting before my period (first time i'd ever spotted at 19) which then went into my regular 7 day period, I took 5 pregnancy tests (LOL) all came out negative.. Then the next month I got my next period which was a bit late, it went on for the average 7 days, but i was still paranoid so I took another 2 pregnancy tests (NEGATIVE).

Last month was the first month i tracked my period, it said it went for 33 days and now I am late 3 days and i feel like the crazy paranoia is coming back.. I'm getting allot of clear discharge aswel, and i'm not sure if that is normal So.. what did i do.. I took another THREE pregnancy tests (the first response ones) and they all came out negative..

Maybe I am just paranoid, writing this all up onto text. But I need reasurrance I guess

Thanks guys. Sorry for the long read.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I think your pretty safe!
    Stress will affect your cycles

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

Aww don't stress, it's okay when I was 19 (*whispers* last year >__>) my period suddenly went very whacked. I missed a period, was a week late for a couple and just generally it was a very bad year for my cycles. Pregnancy played on my mind but I used condoms and always had negative tests. I doubt you're pregnant.
    (And use protection, the one time I didn't and BAM)

Thanks
    Reviews

Stress can certainly affect cycle lengths as well as it is common to have slightly different cycles month to month for some ppl. I would say that since your chances of conceiving in the way you described are already incredibly low- no real ejaculate and on top of clothing. You should be fine Hun. All your tests say negative and by the sounds of things you are having regular cycles.

If you are really worried I would suggest talking to a doctor about this and also consider discussing some suitable birth control methods to help alleviate future concerns.

Be kind to yourself. x

Thanks
    Reviews

Maybe the stress is causing you to be delayed?
    Dont worry No ejaculation = no release of sperm = no chance of pregnancy.

If you are starting to explore it maybe a good idea to do a bit of research on contraception and the process. Talk to a GP or family planning expert.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am literally terrified I think the fact that my period is late, and i've never noticed the white/clear discharge before my period (which could also be because i am now paranoid) is just freaking me out =(

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Plan2bamummy View Post
    Maybe the stress is causing you to be delayed?
    Dont worry No ejaculation = no release of sperm = no chance of pregnancy.

If you are starting to explore it maybe a good idea to do a bit of research on contraception and the process. Talk to a GP or family planning expert.
    That's not to say it isn't possible to get pregnant if a man does not ejaculate. There is still active sperm present in fluids release by the male during inter course an foreplay. The 'withdrawal' method is not a very effective birth control option as it is has too many variables and chances of wrong timing that can seriously affect the outcome ie. you could still get pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Pregnant?! Paranoid?! HELP! :(

It is very very very unlikely that you are pregnant. There was no genital contact or ejaculation. Stress can also cause your period to be late. That and the negative tests say to me that you are safe.
    Remember to use protection in the future if you and your boyfriend decide to go further.
    Hope this sets your mind at ease. All the best

Sent from my umbrella

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    That's not to say it isn't possible to get pregnant if a man does not ejaculate. There is still active sperm present in fluids release by the male during inter course an foreplay. The 'withdrawal' method is not a very effective birth control option as it is has too many variables and chances of wrong timing that can seriously affect the outcome ie. you could still get pregnant.
    I was refering to this case. Op said they were dry humping, clothes on, she's a virgin - no penetration. Add the fact there was no ejaculation i don't see how it's possible - apart from immaculate conception

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plan2bamummy For This Useful Post:

*Need~More~Coffee~Please*  (05-02-2013),jagamoe  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StressinglikeCRAZY View Post
    I am literally terrified I think the fact that my period is late, and i've never noticed the white/clear discharge before my period (which could also be because i am now paranoid) is just freaking me out =(
    You can go to a dr and get a blood test, to put your mind at ease.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast