+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Support needed ttc

Hi guys I just really need support from my bub hub family.
    Just a quick overview have a beautiful dd who is 10, wonderful dh married for 2 years. Currently ttc. Came off pill in April 2012, started our ttc journey July 2012. Since coming off pill periods came every 2 weeks finally settled, miscarried early dec 2012, have been spotting for past 3 weeks grrr. Went to dr today who has given me tablets to stop bleeding so they can investigate further, blood tests done and have to have ultrasound to check for cysts. My problem is I feel like a failure as a wife I'm an absolute mess at the moment. I'm in tears at the drop of a hat, why can't everything be easy. Sorry to vent I just need support don't have many friends. Thanks for listening bub hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Sending you lots of baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

OMGoodness Tully! I'm so sorry u feel this way. I know what u mean when u say failure. U really need to think kinder about urself, that works for me-not always though. Allow urself to feel every emotion but don't let it define u as a wife n mother.
    It's just unfair we can't have babies when we want! Vent all u want here. Hugs xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the support guys, was very emotional this arvo. Feeling better just need answers. Ringing to book ultrasound in morning.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tully78 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Thanks for the support guys, was very emotional this arvo. Feeling better just need answers. Ringing to book ultrasound in morning.
    Good luck n keep us posted x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm sorry u feel this way but feel the same and can understand. I hope you can get some answers and feel like you can be pointed in the right direction for ur journey from here on out xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Off for ultrasound this arvo very scared but hey at least I should get done answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Good Luck today

Thanks
    Reviews

Just thought I'd update had ultrasound today, they said there was everything was normal, I'm slightly more relaxed now, now to book in for dr again and hope my bloods are ok. And go from there. Thanks for the support guys

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad you got some answers this afternoon! We've all been there, just think positive and be kind to yourself. I hope you feel better soon. This is a long, hard journey but thankfully the end will be worth it! Hopefully it's soon!