+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What is your relationship like with your other half?

I keep getting told off because when we first met, the first thing I used to do when I woke up in the morning was msg DH and now I can go all day until I get a phone call saying are you ok, do you still love me!!
    Honestly I'm not that good with msging and phone contact. He is the only person I will initiate msgs with and I sometimes do it just to keep him happy doesn't mean I love him any less, I love him to absolute bits, I'm just very forgetful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

We tend to email or text most days. When one of us is home with DD and the other is at work or out somewhere for a few hours we usually send pics of what DD is up to. If one of us goes away we will talk on the phone once a day and text/send pics. It's nice to have that connection.

However, getting DH to pay any attention to what I'm saying when we're actually in the same room can be like bashing my head against the wall! If the TV is on I shouldn't even bother trying!

Thanks
    Reviews

We are very similar to PeanutMonkey! We text all the time, general day-to-day questions, OMG guess what just happened, Hilarious pictures or words of encouragement (we both send atleast one of those a day). He is my best friend & I would be fine if we didn't have as much contact but i love the way we involve each other in our day to day.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What is your relationship like with your other half?

I thought dh & i have let our communication slide lots but after reading I think were quite good! Dh is a mechanic so cant txt as he gets his phone dirty! I usually send him 4 or 5 throughout the day that he reads when he gets a chance to let him know Im thinking of him. He calls me when he's on lunch to check in and when he finishes work and is on his way home.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    We have been together for 12 years, this March. I couldn't live without him, but we have our share of nit picking that's for sure LOL We have come to a point where our sex life needs working on (due to myself and my depression) but other than that, everything else is ok! He could help out more around the house though..