+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What is your relationship like with your other half?

Yes we talk on his morning break and I send photos during the day of anything cute.

We've been together 7 years, I hope we are still doing it at 15years!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

DH works FIFO 8/6. He always texts when he's landed at work at when he leaves so I know when to expect him. He rings to talk to me and kids every night and we'll often send pics or text during the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: What is your relationship like with your other half?

My DH is my best friend. we speak constantly, probably send about 30 or so messages between us each day when he is at work etc.

we are extremely close and have a tendency to finish each other's sentences often and we both have a very odd sense of humour that only we tend to get.

honestly our friends have admitted that it irritates them how much we get along. I realise I am extremely lucky that I met my soul mate at such a young age (I was 17 when we met)

ETA: we have been together for 9.5 years.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: What is your relationship like with your other half?

Oh, we bicker and argue all the time, mainly because my Hubby is the insecure type and is always assuming I'm angry at him for something. We text about 2 times a day on average (he can't text at work except on lunch, rightly so!) and we really only see each other for a couple hours week nights as I've always worked weekends.

Thanks
    Reviews

I couldn't cope without my DH! He helps me so much with our DD. He struggles a bit with the fact we aren't as free to do what we want as we used to be but overall I'm pretty lucky to have him! He actually gets on here and has a read. He finds it quite interesting!

Thanks
    Reviews

We don't talk during the day unless something important has happened or we have a message for each other. Even if he goes away for work we don't generally talk every day, that's just us though, and it suits me to a tee!

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy83 View Post
    I couldn't cope without my DH! He helps me so much with our DD. He struggles a bit with the fact we aren't as free to do what we want as we used to be but overall I'm pretty lucky to have him! He actually gets on here and has a read. He finds it quite interesting!
    My dp reads over my shoulder, he pretends he hates all this stuff but loves it men are so silly sometimes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to αληθη For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (27-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    My dp reads over my shoulder, he pretends he hates all this stuff but loves it men are so silly sometimes.
    DH wanted to comment on something today and I said get your own account! Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews

My partner and I have been living together for almost 2 years. When I'm at work ill call just to see what he's doing or ill go on lunch and he will say for me to call him. If I'm away for a night he texts me all night. But that's just the way we are, and that sort of communication is normal for us whereas it might not be normal for others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH is a tradie so he can't text all the time, but I text him with photos of the kids and info throughout the day. He is usually home by 3pm so he's not gone all day. If he has a long drive or a rubbish day he will usually call me on his hands free on the way home. But I understand he can't text me all day as he doesn't even take a lunch break, I would rather have him home earlier