Default safe T sleepwrap?? and sheyne rowley??

Hi has anyone used the safe T sleepwrap? what are your reviews.
    Also has anyone read sheyne rowley's book - dream baby guide? Is Sheyne just another uneducated Tizzie? I read some articles of hers and they seemed to make sense.
    Cheers

Hi I don't have any advice on the wrap, but I brought and used sheyne rowley's book with my ds1 and it was awesome. He was a difficult baby and whilst I didn't use the routines as such I took bits from the book and used them for both my boys. She has a really gentle approach to things and explains everything. I loved the book and its one of the only baby things I have kept to pass onto friends and family

Never heard of it..

Awesome thanks for that. I saw on her website that she recommends the safe t wrap. It's a wrap that goes under the cot n straps the baby down pretty much to stop them rolling or sliding down the bed.

Oh right!

Yep we use the safe t wrap. Love it too. DS sleeps so much better with it. We started using it when he was starting to stand, he would wake himself constantly. We use it on holidays too and you can take it anywhere.

Babyla thanks heaps, glad to hear they work. My bub wriggles all round the bed n ends up sideways n I worry bout her.
    Cheers

Thanks babyla, glad to hear they work. My bub wriggles all round the bed n ends up side ways n I worry bout her.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Stac84 View Post
    Thanks babyla, glad to hear they work. My bub wriggles all round the bed n ends up side ways n I worry bout her.
    Cheers
    No worries. We got a few funny looks from family and friends when they saw it but he feels really secure in it. I think we'll look at phasing it out over the next few months. But great for bubs tossing, turning or downward dogging in the cot corner!