+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @alisone: I am sorry to hear about the diagnosis. We have just concluded our journey with DH sperms (i am on the azoo thread, see link below). I am not a klinefelter'a wife but DH has NOA. It is not an easy journey. There are several threads with the same group of nice ladies.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=367892
    Last edited by bbhope; 21-08-2014 at 10:39.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default update

Just an update and a response to Alisone's post. I have not been on here for a long time as I did eventually get pregnant It was on our second IVF cycle at a new clinic. We used donor sperm after there was no sperm found during TESE in last cycle. I have no regrets about everything my husband and I went through as we now have a beautiful and amazing 4 1/2 month old boy My husband struggled to process things for a bit but when our baby was born he was love regardless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Freckles11s: how did you guys handle from possible of using his sperms to donor? It must be a hard transition for DH. We are at this crossroad ATM. They found sperms via mTESE. I blamed myself for not a good responder so not many eggs or else they could have tried to find more sperms. In any case, I fell pregnant on our only good progressing embie. Very lucky BUT it was a chemical pregnancy. After pulling myself back emotionally, i finally did the FET this month. The embie is a slow grower so isnt holding up much hope and it is a bfn.

While I have been in the process of thinking donor is likely what we would end up, DH is very slow in coming to accept it. He had come to term with his infertility but just isnt feel right about using donor. He is a priv person but the fact that it has to declare to the world that he is infertile bother him a lot. (We will be open to the child from young age so everyone at school would know even if we dont say anything).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time and that we really wanted a family. He talked about it alot to lots of workmates and they all told him that when it is born it wont matter and they are right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am new here I am xxy or knew something was wrong with me..Is there anyone I can talk to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wrongxxy: I am not sure if this thread still active but there are few azoospermia threads (mainly one) still active. Plenty of people there to help and support. I am one of them (unfortunately).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

wrongxxy  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ivf icsi costs?

Hi my partner had been diagnosed with mosaic kelinfelters. We have out first consultation this week at tas IVF. I'm just wondering if anyone has been successful in having a baby with a partner who has kleinfelters & didn't use donor sperm. & what was the total cost with ICSI & ivf.

Thanks!