+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Oh sorry! I held a newborn the other week, was very glad to give her back lol that was a good indicator for me
    That's what i'm waiting for, some sort of sign that sways me in a certain direction. Sometimes I wonder if its the child I want, or the whole euphoric feeling of being pregnant and having a baby.....if that makes any sense.

Time will tell I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I planned on having 3, then I had my first one and felt I couldn't go through child birth again, after awhile we went back for one more and had twins. We had a happy accident that resulted in baby 4, and I feel completely comfortable that 4 is it. It is interesting because before number 4 came along I always had that niggling feeling that maybe I wanted more. As pp said, when you known you are done, you know it.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default How many children?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarylee View Post
    That's what i'm waiting for, some sort of sign that sways me in a certain direction. Sometimes I wonder if its the child I want, or the whole euphoric feeling of being pregnant and having a baby.....if that makes any sense.

Time will tell I guess.
    I know what you mean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I figure I have two hands one for each child ( we are preg with 2nd) ..

Thanks
    Reviews

We have 3. Two are mine from a previous relationship and hubby and I have one together.

The older two were 13 and 10 when #3 came along and it's been great, they are old enough to understand when to be quiet etc.
    I would love one more but dh never wanted a big family so we will stop here, probably for the best as we really couldn't afford a larger car and house without sacrificing lifestyle at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have one child and I am pregnant with your second. This baby will be out last. We are happy with two and no way will we be having any more. We like two because we don't want to have to get a huge car, our house is great for two kids, we wont be spending every cent we have on kids, and most importantly its what we can handle!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jarylee View Post

Time will tell I guess.
    This is what I am unsure about too. I can't say I enjoyed newborn DD too much. I much prefer her now (8 months) but when I think about getting pregnant again I get excited despite not really enjoying my pregnancy anyway... Did that make any sense? Ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews

I am pregnant with number 4 & this will be our final baby. There will be 6 years between the 4 of them & I love seeing them all playing together. Financially I can not afford more than 4 as private school fees are expensive.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: How many children?

I am pregnant with number 5 and this will be our final baby. When I fell pregnant with this one, I KNEW it would be our last

Sent from my Nexus 7 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have two children from 5 pregnancies. I always wanted 3 children (I was one of four and hubby one of 2 but doesn't get along with his sibling...) but I can't have anymore anyway so besides my grieving over the ones I lost and the ones never to be I am very happy with the two I have. Sometimes plans go to dust and it's good to let them go and just enjoy what you end up with.