Closed Thread
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 800
  1. #761
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mel with my ds, I got a clear bfn on 10dpo both morning and night.
    Mid morning on 11dpo I figured if waste a test.... Bam! 2 lines!! My gp didn't believe I was utd as I hadn't missed af yet (cd28) but once he seen the lines...he say back, appologised and congratulated us.
    he is 2 friday, so definately possible!

    Afm, 2 dpo. Totally emotional over ds's impending birthday. This time 2 yrs ago, I didn't know it, but my waters broke in just 2.5 hrs from now!

  2. #762
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,313
    Thanks
    1,749
    Thanked
    1,816
    Reviews
    24
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    7dpo and my temp nose dived this morning, not below the coverline so i don't think is an implant dip, I'm getting af cramps so i think it will be here early.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  3. #763
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    7dpo and my temp nose dived this morning, not below the coverline so i don't think is an implant dip, I'm getting af cramps so i think it will be here early.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  4. #764
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Mel with my ds, I got a clear bfn on 10dpo both morning and night.
    Mid morning on 11dpo I figured if waste a test.... Bam! 2 lines!! My gp didn't believe I was utd as I hadn't missed af yet (cd28) but once he seen the lines...he say back, appologised and congratulated us.
    he is 2 friday, so definately possible!

    Afm, 2 dpo. Totally emotional over ds's impending birthday. This time 2 yrs ago, I didn't know it, but my waters broke in just 2.5 hrs from now!
    Happy bday to ur little one!

  5. #765
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thought id share a DH funny this morning. My poor nose would not stop running last night and DH says "just chuck a tampon up there babe" lol, no worries
    Last edited by ChannyV; 14-03-2013 at 07:29.

  6. #766
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Chart overlay for this month and October when I last got BFP, hp it means something positive!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363210426.950323.jpg

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (14-03-2013)

  8. #767
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    fx Channy

  9. #768
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Chart overlay for this month and October when I last got BFP, hp it means something positive!Attachment 33296
    Ooooooh!! Fingers crossed! Xxx

  10. #769
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    777
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Thought id share a DH funny this morning. My poor nose would not stop running last night and DH says "just chuck a tampon up there babe" lol, no worries
    You could start your own Mr ChannyV-isms thread, I actually burst out laughing in my office just now!!

  11. #770
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    You could start your own Mr ChannyV-isms thread, I actually burst out laughing in my office just now!!
    Hehe he has so many of them, one of favs is that he sings all the time, when I told him that life is not a musical, he replied "but if they did make my life a musical, Hugh Jackman would totally play me" lol bless him


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Marvelous March Testing Thread - Take 2!
    By iLOVEthree in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 374
    Last Post: 15-03-2013, 22:46
  3. Miracle March Testing Thread
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 14:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
TriBalance Health + Wellness
Brisbane Pregnancy Pilates Classes TriBalance Health + Wellness
Run as part of our Clinical Pilates program by an experienced physiotherapist. Programs are individually tailored and classes are 60min, scheduled on Saturdays at 9am and 10am. $38 per class or a 5 class pass for $175. (*health fund rebates apply)
SAVE when purchasing 5 classes!
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!