Closed Thread
Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think Pregnosis are the best (purple packet, dip sticks)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little ted i usually opt for first response or clear blue

Good luck to all testing this week, currently on CD43 grrrrr longest yet and still bfn...hoping I just O'd late and I am still in with a chance or AF would just come already. Had a couple of weeks of cramping but no spotting etc getting quite depressed about the whole thing. I will test again Saturday if still no show, if its still a BFN then might pay the doc a visit! Sigh.....starting temping next cycle but not seriously trying as hoping to skip a December baby but would be overjoyed if it did happen anyway

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Little ted i usually opt for first response or clear blue

Good luck to all testing this week, currently on CD43 grrrrr longest yet and still bfn...hoping I just O'd late and I am still in with a chance or AF would just come already. Had a couple of weeks of cramping but no spotting etc getting quite depressed about the whole thing. I will test again Saturday if still no show, if its still a BFN then might pay the doc a visit! Sigh.....starting temping next cycle but not seriously trying as hoping to skip a December baby but would be overjoyed if it did happen anyway
    Wow - CD43. I remember going 7 weeks at a time without a period before our first bub came along. I can't remember - have you already seen a doctor about the length of your cycles and whether you are ovulating? I either used to not ovulate at all or really late so it ended up being a dud egg anyway. Are you on any meds to bring cycle back down?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Does anyone know the old wives takes about kookaburras? Apparently if a kookaburra is in your yard someone in the house will fall pregnant. I have lots of kookaburras in my yard . So either I'm going to fall pregnant, or they are attracted to the bugs that are coming out because I've just mowed the lawn

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I hope that's true. We have a kookaburra who likes to sit on the railing of our deck. I'm not very impressed by it picking off the small lizards, but if it's a pregnancy omen I'm more than happy for it to sit on our deck! We also have another one who likes to hang out in our birdbath (picking stones out of it & dropping them on the ground! -wt?). Does 2 kookaburras mean twins? What about Magpies? Any old wives' tales about those? We also have a magpie who hangs out in our front yard...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Wow - CD43. I remember going 7 weeks at a time without a period before our first bub came along. I can't remember - have you already seen a doctor about the length of your cycles and whether you are ovulating? I either used to not ovulate at all or really late so it ended up being a dud egg anyway. Are you on any meds to bring cycle back down?
    It's driving me insane! I get all the signs like cramps, moods, acne etc but no AF
    I haven't seen a doctor yet, I started vitex last cycle but that isn't kicking in yet by the looks. If i don't have AF by this weekend and still BFN I will make an appt! Thanks for the advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I hope that's true. We have a kookaburra who likes to sit on the railing of our deck. I'm not very impressed by it picking off the small lizards, but if it's a pregnancy omen I'm more than happy for it to sit on our deck! We also have another one who likes to hang out in our birdbath (picking stones out of it & dropping them on the ground! -wt?). Does 2 kookaburras mean twins? What about Magpies? Any old wives' tales about those? We also have a magpie who hangs out in our front yard...
    Welli hope not because there were three in my yard this morning. The other day there was one, then two, then three

I hope i feel this crap because a bub is snuggling in I have a mild cold, but today i have an upset stomach and cramping achy pain in my lower stomach. Ugh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im out which i wasnt surprised. Didnt really put much effort into it this month. On to april.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Indi I feel yuk too, DH is home with the flu I hope I don't get it. I haven't been taking any cold and flu just incase I fall this month. I hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear that room41more.

Morning ladies happy hump day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy, but late but I posted in another thread...
    How are you feeling? And how was future?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Channy, but late but I posted in another thread...
    How are you feeling? And how was future?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Future was awesome thanks I am sick as a dog with the flu so even if I had preg symptoms I just don't care right now lol.