Closed Thread
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Insert expletives - the witch is in town. I'm only 12dpo, so lp was only 11 days. What the hell is wrong with my stupid body??? Last cycle my lp was 15 days, 11 days the cycle before that. On the plus side, my cycle was only 30 days this time, so at least we get to try again sooner.

Does anyone know what CD I should see the doctor for blood tests... and what sort of tests (i.e. what hormone levels they measure & when)?

I really wanted to be utd before I turned 35.
    Assuming you alternate every month from which ovary you O from it sounds a bit like one produces a better corpus luteum than the other...? That might explain why you had an lp of 11 then 15 then 11. If this pattern is consistent. If your certain you Od when you did.

Fx you get a bfp soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Sorry that af showed funchu and jen

I don't know anything about tests sorry.

Afm: Attachment 33145
    Has anyone had lines like this after o? I didn't get a full positive this month and had darker lines forabout 4 days, now they all look like this, wdyt?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Hey IndigoJ,

I do! Yesterday I O'd and today I still had a faint line. It happened my last cycle as well. It will disappear completely tomorrow though.

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have no idea on 0 day my chart (in my sig) is all wonky. Maybe 3dpo?
    (the line is darker irl than it is in that photo)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out ladies as expected..I'm still stumped with that BFP at 8dpo....bub would have implanted on the wall we are removing and died as there is not real blood supply there...hence why we are removing it and I need space for bubs to grow,even if bubs implanted in the right sport the placenta would slowly die due to the lack of blood supply from the wall (septum) dividing each uterus , I've had spotting today and horrible af cramps. Ill be back in may/June as I'm having my surgery in April and we will wait till once af or two to start really trying with my NEW BIG Uterus....actually ****ting myself because I'm so scared something is going to go wrong and it will take forever to get a new BFP...ill be around. Good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry this was meant for IndigoJ

By looking at your chart and the OPK's you've taken I'd say you O'd on CD15, and yep you'd now be 3DPO.

But hey, anything can happen from here on, I've had one cycle go quite nuts on me before, where I thought I had O'd but I didn't for another 4 days!

Crazy bodies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    Testing day 20-23 will give a good indication of progesterone still
    My doctor also said this when we were cycling on clomid any day between 20-23 for progesterone test as sometimes CD21 fell on a weekend.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (10-03-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    I have no idea on 0 day my chart (in my sig) is all wonky. Maybe 3dpo?
    (the line is darker irl than it is in that photo)
    If your only about 3dpo then i would say that opk is completely normal...it may just be the tail end of the surge (ie. Tapers off).

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had my day 7 progesterone test on CD18, so 4dpo. Bloods showed I had ovulated so I think they 7 to be safe, and maybe for slower progesterone rises

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Insert expletives - the witch is in town. I'm only 12dpo, so lp was only 11 days. What the hell is wrong with my stupid body??? Last cycle my lp was 15 days, 11 days the cycle before that. On the plus side, my cycle was only 30 days this time, so at least we get to try again sooner.

Does anyone know what CD I should see the doctor for blood tests... and what sort of tests (i.e. what hormone levels they measure & when)?

I really wanted to be utd before I turned 35.
    oh I'm sorry to hear af showed up. Is there something wrong with having a lp of 11 days? Mine is always 11 days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No. 11 is okay. It's just that it's supposed to be consistent & mine isn't (11, 15, 11). A longer lp is better though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Disney  (11-03-2013)