Closed Thread
Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got a bfp at 8dpo but now the tests are neg hmmm... booked in to have my surgery done which is going to cost about 3-4 k....I wish I was joking but im not. Hopefully health fund see it as a gynological issue and do it because if its a pregnancy issue they will mske me wait so ill have to pay everything myself its a bit if both really 17th April here I come and about 6 weeks to save 4 grand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Sorry Princess. We're in exactly the same situation with birthdays and travel. We're taking 3 cycles off TTC. Hopefully we'll have BFPs and move onto the Feb Due Date thread together! I'll still be around cheering the other ladies on though.

Kerrio - sorry AF showed up for you too.

Glitter - How exciting and scary for your surgery! Do you have 4 ovaries or do the 2 uteri share the 2 ovaries?

Nikki - congrats!! I hope that little bubba sticks and that line gets darker! At least someone is holding up their end of the deal with BFPs in this thread!
    I have one ovary for each and cervix. ..it was cool but now its causing issues stupid uteri

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Maybe tomorrow night
    If i O tomorrow im out, We dtd on cd11, today is cd15, i thought i Oed yesterday CD14. If i O tomorrow thats CD16 and almost 6days from dtd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Yes!! Especially if it was a really good session! I'm tellin' ya. Long lost best buds!

Little Ted and Nikki - congrats ladies!

Jessie - you, Princess, and I should start a support group for each other. Something to take our mind off TTC while we're taking our minds off TTC!
    Yes we should! The next month is going to drive us crazy that's for sure!

Little ted sorry about that. Hopefully we can congratulate you for real soon enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the surgery Glitter girl. Hopefully it will help you to get your BFP. It is a lot of money but at least it will be worth it if you get your bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    If i O tomorrow im out, We dtd on cd11, today is cd15, i thought i Oed yesterday CD14. If i O tomorrow thats CD16 and almost 6days from dtd
    All my pregs were 5/6 days before o day so fx for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Good luck with the surgery Glitter girl. Hopefully it will help you to get your BFP. It is a lot of money but at least it will be worth it if you get your bubba
    Thanks is a lot of money isn't, and thats just hospital and money for my GA and its day surgery. Hopefully its not that much because ita day surgery but the surgery can go for 3 hours max because they hace there done it before with my condition. Ill be in the medical jeoural heheh

Thanks
    Reviews

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjay For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (08-03-2013),GDYB03  (08-03-2013),jenjenOo  (08-03-2013),missred  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was really concidering a VB with my last pregnancy as my ob thought it was possible, well after my d&c hes discovered there is no way I can. Due to the fused double cervix bqby would just rip through both....ive always known ill have a c section but it was nice to think I could for a few weeks I guess. Has anyone had a c section and how was it? Did your scar heal well ect. I lingerie and bikini modeling so I'm worried about them scar, but it will be woth it I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sjay View Post
    Attachment 33060

Put me as a BFP please
    Congrats hun..