Closed Thread
Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Yay shelby. I'm not testing until I'm late for af though lol (if i can).
    My temp rose today and my opk line us almost give so surge must have been quick which is weird as it's usually 2-3 days.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Hmm wonder if it means anything. Ill be testing on the 21st. What date where you thinking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki61087 View Post
    HAHA i love what your DH's do. Mine was just timing me a few weeks back, probably coz the kids were driving him mad coz i got to relax for 30 minutes LOL

I just confirmed with frer and a digi saying 1-2 weeks (first time i have ever got a digi to work early)
    Yay!!! I hope I get a BFP soon. 10 dpo tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to test (even though I promised myself I'd hold out until Monday).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki61087 View Post
    HAHA i love what your DH's do. Mine was just timing me a few weeks back, probably coz the kids were driving him mad coz i got to relax for 30 minutes LOL

I just confirmed with frer and a digi saying 1-2 weeks (first time i have ever got a digi to work early)
    Clearblue pick up 11hcg+ so your def preg yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Nikki and Little Ted!!! So happy for you guys! Two positives in a row is pretty awesome.

AFM I tested this morning hoping to see a darker line only to find a BFN. Looks like it was probably a chem. Pretty shattered and feeling pretty low. Keep reminding myself that it means it wouldn't have been our healthy bubba but its still disheartening. Not sure if we will actively try for the next two months. DH doesn't really want bub to share its birthday with Christmas etc. I agree but it's going to be really hard to stop. May just not prevent but not actively try.

So good luck ladies!!! Hope the rest of you can get your BFPs! Ill hang around to see how everyone gets on

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just spoke to DH and we agreed next month we will have a break (as the due date would be dec 25th) and try and do as much of our renos as possible. Then we will be back ready to try the month after. So might see some of you lovely ladies in the May testing thread. But hopefully you will all get your BFPs earlier instead!!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Anyone else's partner say this sort of thing after DTD "that one felt like it did the trick babe" lol
    Yes!! Especially if it was a really good session! I'm tellin' ya. Long lost best buds!

Little Ted and Nikki - congrats ladies!

Jessie - you, Princess, and I should start a support group for each other. Something to take our mind off TTC while we're taking our minds off TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Congrats Nikki and Little Ted!!! So happy for you guys! Two positives in a row is pretty awesome.

AFM I tested this morning hoping to see a darker line only to find a BFN. Looks like it was probably a chem. Pretty shattered and feeling pretty low. Keep reminding myself that it means it wouldn't have been our healthy bubba but its still disheartening. Not sure if we will actively try for the next two months. DH doesn't really want bub to share its birthday with Christmas etc. I agree but it's going to be really hard to stop. May just not prevent but not actively try.

So good luck ladies!!! Hope the rest of you can get your BFPs! Ill hang around to see how everyone gets on
    Unfortunately when I went to quote Nikki - it played up and didn't transfer the quote properly - it's just Nikki UTD atm and not me too...though I am hoping Now...if I can just manage to ovulate...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    uploadfromtaptalk1362648576994.jpg
    No idea what's going on, i don't think I've oed yet though..
    Top is yesterday midday, 3pm, 6pm, today morning and today Arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Attachment 33046
    No idea what's going on, i don't think I've oed yet though..
    Top is yesterday midday, 3pm, 6pm, today morning and today Arvo.
    Maybe tomorrow night

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats last one looked exactly like mine the night before i O'ed, it was positive the whole next day. Its also the reason why i tested early as i had that same colour were as yesterday was way lighter and i thought it might have been HCG related