Closed Thread
Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    uploadfromtaptalk1362553454607.jpg positive? I think not quite. This was taken at midday, another taken at 3 was lighter than that so maybe my surge was between 12-3?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's so nice to belong to a thread where people are so supportive of each other. I've never done BBT or OPKs, just tended to observe from the other ways of approximation, so I'm not very helpful in that arena! Still waiting for O this cycle, if it doesn't happen soon it will mess with holiday plans if bubs is two weeks late. Which would all be fine if we were holidaying near a major hospital or if normal births were the norm for us. Sorry to hear some AFs already this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    glitter girl - thats look positive (just) but i would give it a few more days. When are you expecting AF?
    IndigoJ - that looks almost positive, i would just keep testing to make sure you get a good positive unless that is normal for you. That looks exactly like my one just before my true positive (had two like that at 2:30pm and 7:30pm then a true positive for the whole next day). Maybe it wasnt enough time between test or maybe your bogy geared up and then changed its mind.

I know what you mean about feeling down when DH doesnt want sex during O time. I had that on the day I had every sign possible for O but we ended up DTD the next day (around lunch time) and FF said I O'ed on that day so its just a wait and see.

AFM ive been sleeping heaps but im still trying to adjust to not having to wake up to my youngest at 4am for a bottle. Its been about 2ish weeks but i still wake up. Feeling a little warm today and havent been overly hungry either. I feel like im out so im not even going to bother testing till after 14dpo. I might wait longer just incase the vitex makes my cycle 16dpo (my normal is 14dpo) or if i notice my temps are still high. I have a feeling we will be moving onto the next month anyways

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Ted - i have 3 kiddies and this is my first ever cycle of fully temping, opk etc. Normal i would just judge it on EWCM but even then I thought we missed our chance yet it still happen. Good Luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nikki61087 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Sorry to barge in, i'm new here.
    I'm 34 and TTC #1. This is my 3rd cycle.
    AF is due March 12th.
    Hope I can join in? :-)
    Yay, another 34 yr old & I'm also on my 3rd (tracked) cycle. We can be testing buddies. I'm not officially testing until 14 March (after AF due), but will definitely crack before then... probably this Friday

You should check out the Ttc#1 thread too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Funchu (I screwed up on my phone and quoted the wrong post ....)
    Haha! Deal!
    I hear you re: cracking early. I'm driving myself mental with the tww sudo symptoms
    Last edited by jenjenOo; 06-03-2013 at 18:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out ladies.
    Af showed up yesterday...

Taking a couple of months off ttc due to work priorities and travel etc..

As well as having x2children born in Dec-Jan period..and it is hectic and hard on the kids having birthdays so close to Christmas...I feel it sadly takes a little shine off their birthday even with wonderful celebrations etc..

So I wish all of you the very best w your ttc journey..and hope that when I return you will all be chatting in Nov-Dec-Jan due date threads.
    Baby dust to all xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunseeker For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Princessbubbles - hopefully we will see you in an expecting thread sooner than you think!

Quote Originally Posted by nikki61087 View Post
    Little Ted - i have 3 kiddies and this is my first ever cycle of fully temping, opk etc. Normal i would just judge it on EWCM but even then I thought we missed our chance yet it still happen. Good Luck
    I am very tempted to do the temping. If we don't fall this cycle, I might give it a whirl - at least it would help with cycle length! Noticed you are hoping for a girl - are you trying to gender sway? - It would be interesting to find out if it works. We don't mind either way! Now CD16...
    Last edited by Little Ted; 06-03-2013 at 21:19. Reason: addition

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well i am out this month onto april i go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki61087 View Post
    glitter girl - thats look positive (just) but i would give it a few more days. When are you expecting AF?
    IndigoJ - that looks almost positive, i would just keep testing to make sure you get a good positive unless that is normal for you. That looks exactly like my one just before my true positive (had two like that at 2:30pm and 7:30pm then a true positive for the whole next day). Maybe it wasnt enough time between test or maybe your bogy geared up and then changed its mind.

I know what you mean about feeling down when DH doesnt want sex during O time. I had that on the day I had every sign possible for O but we ended up DTD the next day (around lunch time) and FF said I O'ed on that day so its just a wait and see.

AFM ive been sleeping heaps but im still trying to adjust to not having to wake up to my youngest at 4am for a bottle. Its been about 2ish weeks but i still wake up. Feeling a little warm today and havent been overly hungry either. I feel like im out so im not even going to bother testing till after 14dpo. I might wait longer just incase the vitex makes my cycle 16dpo (my normal is 14dpo) or if i notice my temps are still high. I have a feeling we will be moving onto the next month anyways
    Only two have been postive and the rest are neg. Tuesday af is due. Im ment to hopefully have surgery to make my double uterus into one uterus kinda soon so im not fussed which way it goes to be honest but its still confusing