Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My chart now
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry glitter girl I'm not a charter so I have no idea when it comes to those!

Yep Nikki I didn't get a pos opk until cd21? I had actually thought maybe I'd had my surge over night around cd14 and missed it, but I just kept poas and finally got that pos! AND I was doing 3 a day testing at the recommendation of some of the women so if I'm not pregnant this round I have to decide whether to order more opks or just go back to relaxed method

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    My chart now
    Could it possibly be impantation if your temp jumps up again tomorrow, though I know they say one abnormal temp is not to worry about, it's more about the pattern! HTH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I thought implantation too glitter can happen 6-12dpo

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I thought implantation too glitter can happen 6-12dpo
    It can happen as early as 5dpo, cant it?

In my last two cycles i had a dip at 7/8dpo and it went up again. Bfn both times though...i think it may have been because of an increase in estrogen levels (had increased cm too).

Good luck Glitter! Fx it is implantation for you

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Rarely, glitter. By day 5 most embryos won't have even fully hatched yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm alot of cramping and migraine on its way today. I got a very very gaint bfp last night so not sure whats going going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck glitter!

I will be testing again on the 10th if AF doesn't show up before then.

Cray cray symptoms right now! (Yes, i did just drop a 'cray cray'!) Cramping in the morning, abundant watery/creamy CM, acne, need to wee very soon after drinking, constipated, gassy, almost have a 'thrushy' tingly feeling down there, sore aching teeth (wtf!) and i am really really snitchy!! Hahaha I'm such an attractive lovely person right now, my poor husband
    Last edited by Ponytail; 06-03-2013 at 10:09.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

sjay  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sjay - with my first two i was trying first cycle then relaxed for the second cycle and fell pregnant. I dont see this happen this time round with 3 kids, 1 sleeping with us and we are lucky to BD once a week. Im just going to keep at it and see what happens.
    Ponytail - how many dpo are you? I had creamy/stringy (EWCM like) until 9dpo and today its gone more sticky (will see if it changes but i doubt it), i would get annoyed easily at about 1-3dpo and today is the same. I even had the thrushy feeling but it went away. I honestly think im out (im about 99% sure i get heaps of CM before my BFP). Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like we're all having a wonderful month of going "cray cray" Ponytail!

14 dpo and I'm feeling very moody and crampy today - expecting AF to show up any minute as my temp dropped a bit down to sit on my coverline - this month's pattern looks the same as others ending in a BFN, I'm not even bothering to test.

We're going back to "not trying/not preventing" for the next couple of cycles(the whole Dec/Jan b'day issue) so I'm taking a break from temping and opk's, and just dtd when the mood takes us - I'm sick of feeling angry towards DH if he's too tired to bd when I think I'm Oing

I'll be checking in to see how you lovely ladies are going through the month, but I won't be joining any new testing threads until May or June, depending how we go. Good luck and lots of bd to you all!!