Closed Thread
Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just One Wish - I will definitely post a pic after my friday test (if I can work out how too).

Channy - I'm refusing to test again until Friday. Trying anyways. Hehe. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much. I did an Oracle test yesterday later in the day after the positive FRER test but it was negative. Hoping it just isn't as sensitive as the FRER and that it is just really early.

Sjay and Nikki - Good luck for your test days!!! Hope you can hold out better than I did.

GDYB03 - Good luck!!! Lots of positive vibes and baby dust going your way. Three could be your lucky number.

Sounds positive Glitter. Hopefully it will all be fine and go well for you. you have been through a lot so you deserve something going well for you

Good luck to all the ladies that are o'ing!!! hopefully you all caught your eggs!

AFM Feeling fairly bloated, crampy, tired and to be honest all round 'odd'. Hopefully it's bub sticking in tight. I'm getting over my cold which is awesome. That could also be why I feel 'odd'. Friday feels forever away...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

GDYB03  (05-03-2013),Just One Wish  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JessiW - Thanks and good luck to you too. I think i will use my opk from tomorrow onwards instead. I find as long as i only have 1 hpt left im less likely to use it until 14dpo LOL. I say if i get a possitive opk though it will probably get used sooner LOL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikki61087 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (07-03-2013),sjay  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

Can I please be put down for testing on 29th March, which is when AF is due - am going to 'try' hold out testing until then.

AF arrived on 22 Feb, so am now CD12.

Baby Dust to all :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki61087 View Post
    JessiW - Thanks and good luck to you too. I think i will use my opk from tomorrow onwards instead. I find as long as i only have 1 hpt left im less likely to use it until 14dpo LOL. I say if i get a possitive opk though it will probably get used sooner LOL
    Hhaha me too Nikki! Though my opk supply is dwindling too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about AF Cinder

Jessi, thank you, though I do know how you feel and am sure it's a case of bubs burrowing in nice and tight

I know how you feel waiting for Friday, that's my testing day too... Though I have to admit I snuck in a sneaky one this arvo, bfn of course, hopefully too early to tell!!Baby dust and good vibes for everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I never got a true pos opk this month (think surge was over night and i missed it) but i Od cd 12 (two days early) with temp rise on cd 13 (im now 5dpo). Luckily we bd at the right time thanks to DH - i think subconciously he knew i was Oing because i certainly didnt expect to O early.

Fx whenever you O, you get a bfp Indigo!
    Thank you We are trying to time for a girl though so we dtd 6 and 5days before my estimated O day,then 3days before my estimated O day, but if i Oed yesterday that puts us dtd 1day before not good for a girl.

ETA: i usually get some darkening on an OPK before O as my surge lasts two days. So the completely negative opk (as in no line at all) makes me think i didnt O, and my temp just dropped for whatever reason.

ETAA: Just did todays opk and there is a light line so its getting darker. Its already too late to catch the egg though (would have had to O on CD15 which is in two days) So unless my opk is positive tomorrow morning im not in for a good enough chance)
    Last edited by IndigoJ; 05-03-2013 at 19:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help?! I am confused!

I have long cycles (approx 33 days on average, last month was 37. I don't think I have ever in 15 years had a cycle shorter than 30 days). I rarely ever get mid cycle bleeding/cramping and I don't have physical signs of ovulation. I am not temping or opk-ing.

Ok, so Cd1 for me this cycle was Feb 11, Feb 25 and 26 (cd 15 and 16) I had a decent amount of blood streaked ewcm. Now, I hear this is supposed to be a very good sign of fertility, but it does seem very early on in my cycle. Today (cd23) I am very crampy and am feeling somewhat nauseous - is this too early to be feeling sick? I don't want it to be in my head

I have been pregnant twice before and was very much without symptoms both times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok.... 24th month of TTC....

Please put me down for testing 27th March.
    That will be CD31 and the day before I head back to the FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    schmetterling18 - Its a bit hard when you dont know your ovulation based on not temping or using opk (unless you had other signs). I didnt O until CD27/28 this cycle (first one for me). I put it down to the fact that i had my third 9.5 months ago, BF for 6 weeks, then didnt really have a cycle and went on the pill for 3 months to help things along (which just made it worse). Ive never felt O ever excep I did this time (put it down to so long without ovulating). I had a spot of red blood when it happen too. 3dpo (4dpo based on when i think i O'ed) I had a sharp pain (never had it before), could of been implantation (should find out in 5ish days). Horomones can make you crampy and nauseous so just disregaurd them. I feel nothing in my tww except for implantation bleed and cramps when it happens (only happen 2 times out of 3 pregnancy). You just need to really wait and see.

sjay - this cycle as i had no clue when i would O i had 20 opk, ended up using them all and ordered another 50. If i test 10,11,12,13 and 14dpo i will have 26 left for the next clue. Ive used way too many in one cycle (i started testing at CD9 and didnt O till CD27/28).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nikki61087 For This Useful Post:

Barnaby  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a big temp dip this morning not sure if it was because I had the fan on me all night because it was hot as hell or wtf is going on.