Closed Thread
Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Could still happen but every one of those signs could be AF related too. I dont get much before AF and I honestly dont get much before my BFP too (generally the missing period and implantation bleed/spotting). Ive found a big sign for me can be my CM though. Im 5 dpo and i now have heapd of CM but its a mix of watery/slippery creamy/white and very stringy (like EWCM stringy). Hoping its a good sign this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok a strange symptom popped up today 12 dpo, my bbs are hot to the touch, pretty sure they haven't don't this before, they usually just get huge and sore before af. Hmmmm I still think I'm out tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Ok a strange symptom popped up today 12 dpo, my bbs are hot to the touch, pretty sure they haven't don't this before, they usually just get huge and sore before af. Hmmmm I still think I'm out tho.
    Did you test this morning?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder can't wait to see your test!

Well. No sign of AF and although I may see the faintest line on my FRER if I tilt it a certain way I'm going with another BFN this morning. Don't even know what my temp is doing because I got woken up 2 hours early to go into work on an emergency. It's not fair being late and having a BFN. I'm hoping its a sticky bubba just taking its time to show and not the Vitex totally throwing out my system. Will test again Tuesday I think of she hasn't shown by then. I only have one FRER left and I want to see 2 lines on it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    bridesmaid today and the ***** shows up
    Can u please change Me from 1/3- 30/3?
    Thanks hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Im only cd9, feeling confident about this cycle though. DP is home, my BBT is being normal. Now to O on time

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (04-03-2013),shelby27  (02-03-2013),sjay  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX SquiggsMom. Im on vitex too but only 6dpo today. A little dip in temp and crampy today especially if Im relaxing. Running nose too. I dont think vitex would really push it back more then 14 days but no more then 16 max

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 dpo today BFN and temp is starting to go down, oh well on to month 20

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Looks like I Od early so will probably test on the 12th now. Looks like I'm already 2dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    By 6DPO your blastocyst should be hatching, by 7DPO it should have hatched and started burying into the uterine wall and then it should continue to bury 8dpo and hopefully be attached by 9, when it starts producing hcg. By 11dpo there should be enough hcg to be picked up by a sensitive hpt, but some embryos are slower and some are faster.
    It's strange how some are faster and some are slower my first preg I got a BFP at 11dpo and the last one at 8/9dpo. But first one mc'ed really early and second mc'ed at 6weeks being a blighted ovum