Closed Thread
Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OOoh good luck Squiggs! But I know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up!

Good luck Glitter, if you decide to go with the operation.

Welcome MrsLA, though it's a bummer to see you!

I'm sitting at 7dpo, my temp shot up from 36.73 to 37.00, highest it's ever been though not holding my breath, if it had happened when af was due i'd have been happy, but it's not due til next Friday and I refuse to test until then!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (01-03-2013),Three Little Birds  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    FF gave me a due date of 28th nov if i conceive this cycle. If I dont and my AF comes on time, next cycles due date would be 25th Dec. Not too keen on that idea, but murphys law will have other ideas i bet.

When we were ttc #2, DP and I were trying to figure out if we should skip july/august as it would put #2s due date at DS1s bday. We thought what the hell, it had been 11mths and we figured we wouldnt fall pregnant anyway. Sure enough Murphys law kicked in and the 12th mth was the lucky one, and i was due 9days after DS1s bday. I had #2 9days late so their bdays are 3yrs and 18days apart.
    I have been thinking about this too indi, but I don't know if I could 'not try'. Now that I'm on clomid it's going to be hard enough when the dr tells me not to try. Fx we both fall this month, then your bub might have my birth date the 27 nov

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squiggs and just one wish I have everything crossed for you!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (01-03-2013),Three Little Birds  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSG View Post
    Awwww Mrs LA sorry to hear that but lovely to have you here if that's any conciliation....! Damn you AF!
    I'm with you and Channy, give me due date of Xmas eve, Xmas day, NY eve - any day is fine by me!! Is that selfish and not so great for the child? :/
    I don't think it's selfish because the child would then never exist if it wasn't born then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I don't think it's selfish because the child would then never exist if it wasn't born then.
    I think if you child is born on a special day like Christmas or near Christmas as long as you make them feel special it doesn't matter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, can anyone can tell me how long implantation usually takes? I know that it happens on average somewhere between 6-12dpo, but I'm just wondering how long it takes for a fertilized egg to actually properly attach itself so it starts sending out those signals to the body not to shed the uterine lining?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Hi ladies, can anyone can tell me how long implantation usually takes? I know that it happens on average somewhere between 6-12dpo, but I'm just wondering how long it takes for a fertilized egg to actually properly attach itself so it starts sending out those signals to the body not to shed the uterine lining?
    I've often wondered the same thing. I have no idea. I have been trying to figure that out myself!

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    By 6DPO your blastocyst should be hatching, by 7DPO it should have hatched and started burying into the uterine wall and then it should continue to bury 8dpo and hopefully be attached by 9, when it starts producing hcg. By 11dpo there should be enough hcg to be picked up by a sensitive hpt, but some embryos are slower and some are faster.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (01-03-2013),MrsLA  (01-03-2013),sjay  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The length just depends on the whole process whether it takes a few days or 2 weeks. 5 dpo, had a single sharp pain on right side on 3 dpo, had cramping at 4 dpo. Nothing much going at but im hoping that pain was something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    FF gave me a due date of 28th nov if i conceive this cycle. If I dont and my AF comes on time, next cycles due date would be 25th Dec.
    I'm in the same boat, next month would result in a due date of the 25th. Even though few babies are born on their actual due date, I really don't want a Christmas bub. I don't mind having my kids with similar dates (you can split their birthdays to different weekends and they can still have their own parties).
    But I don't want to stop trying, so I'm thinking of getting some OPKs and trying to gender sway just for that month, then back to normal in April (though hopefully I'll just get my BFP this month and not have to think about it!)

I think I o'd on Wednesday, but only had mild symptoms of it. My cycles seem to be short one month, long the next, then short etc. I don't know if that's just totally random or if it can do that :/ just gonna keep doing the BD just in case - don't want to miss it like last month!