Closed Thread
Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep thinking the same thing here IndigoJ. My lucky month is always the 2nd month so we shall see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    FF gave me a due date of 28th nov if i conceive this cycle. If I dont and my AF comes on time, next cycles due date would be 25th Dec. Not too keen on that idea, but murphys law will have other ideas i bet.

When we were ttc #2, DP and I were trying to figure out if we should skip july/august as it would put #2s due date at DS1s bday. We thought what the hell, it had been 11mths and we figured we wouldnt fall pregnant anyway. Sure enough Murphys law kicked in and the 12th mth was the lucky one, and i was due 9days after DS1s bday. I had #2 9days late so their bdays are 3yrs and 18days apart.
    I don't have any days I care about too much, even Christmas Day is fine, just want a baby 😊

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

sjay  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, Well I'm officially coming over to march, Af selfishly arrived yesterday and made a crappy finish to a crappy month!
    So a march BFP it is, Ill definitely be holding up my end of the deal
    I totally agree with you channy, I wont be stopping ttc no matter what, I don't care when it may be born, Ill just be wrapped t have a bub!

Congratulations to all the BFP's already, and we are not even in march yet, Hopefully its the start of the BFP avalanche!

Hugs to all of you that af has showed up, fx next month is yours..

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    FF gave me a due date of 28th nov if i conceive this cycle. If I dont and my AF comes on time, next cycles due date would be 25th Dec. Not too keen on that idea, but murphys law will have other ideas i bet.

When we were ttc #2, DP and I were trying to figure out if we should skip july/august as it would put #2s due date at DS1s bday. We thought what the hell, it had been 11mths and we figured we wouldnt fall pregnant anyway. Sure enough Murphys law kicked in and the 12th mth was the lucky one, and i was due 9days after DS1s bday. I had #2 9days late so their bdays are 3yrs and 18days apart.
    That's what I'm figuring will happen this next month. My due date and DDs bday would be 2 days apart. Wouldn't be the end of the world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I havent been on for a while busy with new business. Good distraction from counting days!
    Im due for AF on 12th March. 5 months since i lost my 4th angel baby.
    DF said to me last night...it was easier the other times why is so hard now?
    If i had the answer to that question i'd be rich!
    Good luck to everyone xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Hi Ladies, Well I'm officially coming over to march, Af selfishly arrived yesterday and made a crappy finish to a crappy month!
    So a march BFP it is, Ill definitely be holding up my end of the deal
    I totally agree with you channy, I wont be stopping ttc no matter what, I don't care when it may be born, Ill just be wrapped t have a bub!

Congratulations to all the BFP's already, and we are not even in march yet, Hopefully its the start of the BFP avalanche!

Hugs to all of you that af has showed up, fx next month is yours..
    Awwww Mrs LA sorry to hear that but lovely to have you here if that's any conciliation....! Damn you AF!
    I'm with you and Channy, give me due date of Xmas eve, Xmas day, NY eve - any day is fine by me!! Is that selfish and not so great for the child? :/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSG For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSG View Post
    Awwww Mrs LA sorry to hear that but lovely to have you here if that's any conciliation....! Damn you AF!
    I'm with you and Channy, give me due date of Xmas eve, Xmas day, NY eve - any day is fine by me!! Is that selfish and not so great for the child? :/
    I'll only be stopping for about two months or so around May as I'm matron of honor for my BFF and I don't want to miss out on standing by her side! Can't do that if i'm in the delivery suite!! That's the only thing I'll stop TTCing for so hurry up baby and burrow in before then so I don't need to stop!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I don't have any days I care about too much, even Christmas Day is fine, just want a baby 😊
    Hahaha channy you are just like me now. I never wanted a November or December baby and dp always used to say you cant choose the month the baby is born and my reply would be "you just watch me" lol but now I don't care as long as it isnt born while dp is away or something and I I have a healthy baby that is born after 32 weeks. I just want a baby but if Im not pregnant this month we will have the surgery and try in may and then I can go to that wedding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep. I'll take a healthy baby born any day of the year thanks. I'm not stopping for anything!!! Of course, none of us need to worry about stopping because we're all getting our March BFPs!!!!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (01-03-2013),MrsLA  (01-03-2013),shelby27  (01-03-2013),sjay  (01-03-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying not to get too excited. AF due today. Temp still up, CP - high, firm, and closed, hardly any cramps, and really white creamy CM. Usually she's reared her ugly head by now. I know that can all change relatively quickly but it's all positive for right now. Except the damn HPT!!