Closed Thread
Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    meh feeling uncomfortably crampy this morning, can definitely tell I've Oed because my sense of smell is awesome (always happens after O so I don't get excited) damn gravy smells sooooo good!!

What "pregnancy" symptoms have you noticed you get during the tww that you just don't get excited about any more??
    Mild cramps, nausea, increased cm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sore boobs, firm/tender stomach, needing to pee a LOT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    meh feeling uncomfortably crampy this morning, can definitely tell I've Oed because my sense of smell is awesome (always happens after O so I don't get excited) damn gravy smells sooooo good!!

What "pregnancy" symptoms have you noticed you get during the tww that you just don't get excited about any more??
    Being really tired, bloating, being thirsty, little dizzy spells.... Sigh! Makes me feel a bit silly when I get AF! Baby dust Arlais hope this is your month.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSG For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get sore bbs, moody, crampy, thirsty and im so tired. My first preg I got dizzy a few days before af and felt really hot when im usually cold and second preg I bit into a tropical whopper and it tadted so so strong I had to stop eating and thrn bfp a day or two later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have sore bbs from just before o to just after AF arrives. I didn't get that on bc, so my first cycle after stopping bc I got really excited (especially since my mum said sore bbs was her main symptom). Last cycle, I also had mild nausea from about a week after o until AF came. I also noticed my sense of smell was crazy sensitive around o. I'm hoping that just before I get my bfp (hopefully this cycle) I have really bad morning sickness so I know for sure!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fatigue, cramps, and no symptoms at all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I've actually been pregnant, random nausia, most often literally car sickness tips me off as I don't get it normaly. I was in the back seat of a car and the driver done a quick turn around our court, I felt ill for the next hour, even out of the car. This was on 10dpo with ds! Tested the next morning and saw two beautiful lines!

With my mc, I felt on and off "strange" for a few days, told df if I didn't feel better in a few days id test....bam! 2 lines. Not sure of dpo, I was just over 5 weeks. We weren't trying but weren't preventing.

Chems, I was on a carousel with ds, dizzy feeling again... 2 days later, bfp, af the next day....and dizzy in the car with the other. Bfp that night, also af an hour later.

Strangely though, I never got nausia or ms after that day with ds, and if it want for my lack of af, until he started kicking I may not have known! I did have a slightly increased sense of smell though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having af like cramps but only right in the middle it's less spread out then af, not sure if I have had it before.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sjay View Post
    Well that will teach me for saying I'm bored - DS decided to do jumping in the bath (he told me he was trying to squash a pumpkin) and slipped and split open his chin!
    1 stitch and 2 hours in emergency he is fine thank goodness!
    Poor bubba!! I hope you are ok too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My chart looks like its having a heart attack lol. If im not pregnant this cycle im thinking of going ahead with the surgery of making my double fused uteri into one. Only thing im scared of is something going wrong and being worse off
    Attached Images