Closed Thread
Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    March begins on Friday girls! Get ready for exciting BFP frenzy!!!' ������
    Yay!! Bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Here's the pic not inverted
    I can't see anything sorry. Maybe try again in a few days.

AFM - my temp came back down to normal post-O temps today. Must have been a fluke. O well, AF due Friday so we'll see what happens to my temps in the mean time. At least I know if they start to slowly drop over the next few days I'm out. Gotta keep myself busy till then! Good thing MKR starts tonight. That'll help!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March Madness Testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Yay!! Bring it on!

I can't see anything sorry. Maybe try again in a few days.

AFM - my temp came back down to normal post-O temps today. Must have been a fluke. O well, AF due Friday so we'll see what happens to my temps in the mean time. At least I know if they start to slowly drop over the next few days I'm out. Gotta keep myself busy till then! Good thing MKR starts tonight. That'll help!
    Yes I'm so excited for MKR as well! I don't know what to do with myself the nights it's not on!!

Sorry CinderElla I still can't see anything, but like I said it could just be too early to tell? That would definitely be hard with you BFF doing that, but you've got to keep your head up!

Can't believe March is rolling around so soon! Here's to us all setting a record breaking number of BFP's!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    I'm sure there's nothing there I just want it so bad that I'm seeing things. 19 month ttc has clearly driven me insane and my BFF telling me she's gonna start ttc again soon didn't help (she has a 5 month old).
    Cinder I know that feeling of friends announcing they're pregnant. It's so hard sometimes, just need to try stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My goodness! It's not even March yet and there is a bucketload of pages to read through!
    I'd like to order a BFP...no, a sticky BFP for the 22nd please? And, no, I would not like another several cycles or a D&C with that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    My goodness! It's not even March yet and there is a bucketload of pages to read through!
    I'd like to order a BFP...no, a sticky BFP for the 22nd please? And, no, I would not like another several cycles or a D&C with that.
    Welcome little Ted! Fx for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: March Madness Testing thread!

LT you made me laugh so hard at that! Fingers crossed for you the powers that be get your order right!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha!! Make that 2! But I'd like mine well done on the 3rd please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I think I will cave in and test on Thurs. Af was originally due on Thurs but with ovulating late perhaps my cycle will make me due around Sat... never the less, I caved in to temptation at the supermarket and purchased a 3pk of tests haha(they were on sale...coudn't resist really lol)
    It is impossible to go down the personal care aisle at the supermarket without flirting with the idea of buying tests ahhhhhh.
    My last +preg test (although chem) was detected at 9dpo.
    Hoping the opk's assisted this month. I have ha lots of little niggly cramps which is unusual for me unless the day before af.
    I am feeling very queezy in the tummy. But I am wondering if it is just af approaching. Trying not to look at every feeling in my body as a bfp symptom to save the disappointment.
    Oh the emotional rollercoaster of ttc haha.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hehe. I hope your order gets fulfilled with no stuff ups or back orders xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck princess, I hope you get your bfp! Yep, definitely emotional!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

sunseeker  (26-02-2013)