Closed Thread
Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    hey ladies, im 4dpo today and i didn't think I would have any "symptoms" for at least another week but my body likes to do strange things. I have been having sharp pain around the ovary I ovulated from since yesterday along with pressure around my uterus, today my bbs feel bigger and heavier and are getting to get sore (they usually start to feel sore around 9dpo), I have also been getting emotional about things i usually wouldnt.
    but it has got to be too early for any of those things.
    Best of luck, I hope this is it for you. I can't rely on symptoms as from O to AF I have all pregnancy symptoms, I think it's just the way my hormones are. The month I got my BFP I got no symptoms at all of pregnancy or AF, which in itself was a symptom of pregnancy! Lol. Fx for you x

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Looks positive to me
    I agree Sjay - get to it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

sjay  (21-02-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    I guess im a little more upset because of the Digital saying the magic words. Yay for AF in your case I dont think ill fall again so soon, im thinking July or August will be my month. Thats when both my other kids were conceived.
    It wont be that long. One of the prerequisites for joining this thread was a BFP in March!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Best of luck, I hope this is it for you. I can't rely on symptoms as from O to AF I have all pregnancy symptoms, I think it's just the way my hormones are. The month I got my BFP I got no symptoms at all of pregnancy or AF, which in itself was a symptom of pregnancy! Lol. Fx for you x
    Same here. Some months I have all the symptoms and some months I have none. I just watch my temps around AF time and that's the only thing that tells me I'm not pregnant. When are you testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear you are back on the ttc wagon CHanny and IndigoMarch WILL be your month though I promise!

sjay looks positive to me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (21-02-2013),sjay  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March Madness Testing thread!

Hi girls, have been reading along and would love to join in if I can, I'm due 10 march if you can please pop me in for that date. Won't test until I'm due (she says on CD 10... easy to say now!). Fx crossed for everyone (esp Chillies, Channy and Indigo, hope you are all going ok).

This month I have started acupuncture (first session today!) so will see if this does anything... I'm on month 7 like a few of you so buckets of baby dust all round xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSG For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Can u change me to the 25th please?

Welcome mrsSG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    I guess im a little more upset because of the Digital saying the magic words. Yay for AF in your case I dont think ill fall again so soon, im thinking July or August will be my month. Thats when both my other kids were conceived.
    Of course u would be upset! I never got a definite positive on anything n waiting for 2 weeks sucked Good luck n lotsa baby dust for July/August n every other month hehe

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Same here. Some months I have all the symptoms and some months I have none. I just watch my temps around AF time and that's the only thing that tells me I'm not pregnant. When are you testing?
    I'm trying very very hard not to test until the 4th, but in reality I will probably sneak one in on the 2nd and 3rd, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    think I am up to date ladies, just nag me if I am not, I am finding it hard to get through a full day of work at the moment ha, brain is just sooooooooooo distracted.

Welcome to newbies.