Closed Thread
Page 26 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 800
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lucky! I don't think I could manage not to jump my DF after 7 days let alone 10!!

    I had the implanon in so I think it has messed with my cycles... which is a major bummer. Was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones where my body goes back to normal quickly... seems not

  2. #252
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,816
    Thanks
    6,779
    Thanked
    3,407
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

    Default Re: March Madness Testing thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Lucky! I don't think I could manage not to jump my DF after 7 days let alone 10!!

    I had the implanon in so I think it has messed with my cycles... which is a major bummer. Was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones where my body goes back to normal quickly... seems not
    Ah that sucks! Hopefully it sorts itself out soon. Fx

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Ah that sucks! Hopefully it sorts itself out soon. Fx

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub
    That is does. I am just glad I took it out two months earlier than orginally planned!! So now I am on track as to when I would have orginially taken it out.

    Thanks, I hope it does too... not knowing makes me go crazy


  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ballarat
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    191
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default March Madness Testing thread!

    Oh okay! Yep I wasn't sure about it, my period went really strange last year a couple of months after starting TTC - it used to be 7 days of heavy bleeding (I have a blood disorder) but now it's 2 days spotting, 2 days heavy and 3-4 days light and then 2 more spotting :-/ I just don't know what's happening, maybe I should go to the doctors?

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ballarat
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    191
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default March Madness Testing thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Lucky! I don't think I could manage not to jump my DF after 7 days let alone 10!!

    I had the implanon in so I think it has messed with my cycles... which is a major bummer. Was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones where my body goes back to normal quickly... seems not
    Hope it gets sorted soon!
    Damn contraception! They market it by acting like a guy can pretty much look at you and get you pregnant! Here I am 6 months without protection and another 6 months of actively trying and still nothing! Sigh, sorry for the vent!

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    777
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    To be honest I think it's just all the emotional stuff that we go through when TTC which stuffs up AF a bit. That and we are just so much more aware of what our bodies are doing too!

    I had a couple of weird AF which were light and short recently, but nothing came out of it. DH has a feeling I had an early m/c because of all the symptoms I was having, but never got any bfp's on the IC's I've been using so I have my doubts.

    We've just got to record it, wing it and put on a big old smile for the next round... which I'm kind of having trouble doing today. Thought O was yesterday, but had an even lower temp this morning so could be today instead. Either way, feeling a bit down, not wanting to hope that "this is our month" only to be disappointed yet again - not a great headspace to be heading into the TWW

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjay View Post
    Hope it gets sorted soon!
    Damn contraception! They market it by acting like a guy can pretty much look at you and get you pregnant! Here I am 6 months without protection and another 6 months of actively trying and still nothing! Sigh, sorry for the vent!
    Yep! I remember all through high school they harped on about the first time you have unprotected sex you will get pregnant... Yet here I am no protection and no baby!

    lies lies lies!!

    Okay rant over

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ballarat
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    191
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default March Madness Testing thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    To be honest I think it's just all the emotional stuff that we go through when TTC which stuffs up AF a bit. That and we are just so much more aware of what our bodies are doing too!

    I had a couple of weird AF which were light and short recently, but nothing came out of it. DH has a feeling I had an early m/c because of all the symptoms I was having, but never got any bfp's on the IC's I've been using so I have my doubts.

    We've just got to record it, wing it and put on a big old smile for the next round... which I'm kind of having trouble doing today. Thought O was yesterday, but had an even lower temp this morning so could be today instead. Either way, feeling a bit down, not wanting to hope that "this is our month" only to be disappointed yet again - not a great headspace to be heading into the TWW
    I totally agree about being more aware of my body and the changes it's going through, but it is just so strange to me that for maybe 9 months now my period has been like this when for all of my life including after the birth of DS is had been like it was :-/ it's just so frustrating because its so confusing and the answers aren't at the tip of my fingers :-(

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    997
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked
    239
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I totally think ttc emotions mess with your cycles.

    I also found it good to be really ocd with tracking my "symptoms" on ff.

    Because then I saw that my af symptoms were also preggy symptoms and it stopped me getting too excited over it.

    As it was I haven't really had symtpoms this pregnancy apart from nausea if I don't eat and drink constantly.

    It is funny tho, i had totally counted myself out last cycle, by 5dpo I thought I was gone as temps were exactly the same as last two cycles, I even had my normal temp did on 7dpo (or round about there) so totally had just started to think after taking so long wth ds that this would be the same or I just wouldn't fall t his time.

    There we have it I fell the month I was the most apathetic! I wonder if sometimes the moment we stop looking so hard for that bfp it choses that time to smack us in the face! With ds we had signed up to foster the night we found out (after over a year!!!)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (18-02-2013)

  11. #260
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    777
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    I totally think ttc emotions mess with your cycles.

    I also found it good to be really ocd with tracking my "symptoms" on ff.

    Because then I saw that my af symptoms were also preggy symptoms and it stopped me getting too excited over it.

    As it was I haven't really had symtpoms this pregnancy apart from nausea if I don't eat and drink constantly.

    It is funny tho, i had totally counted myself out last cycle, by 5dpo I thought I was gone as temps were exactly the same as last two cycles, I even had my normal temp did on 7dpo (or round about there) so totally had just started to think after taking so long wth ds that this would be the same or I just wouldn't fall t his time.

    There we have it I fell the month I was the most apathetic! I wonder if sometimes the moment we stop looking so hard for that bfp it choses that time to smack us in the face! With ds we had signed up to foster the night we found out (after over a year!!!)
    I think the whole apathetic attitude is basically that elusive state of "just relax and it will happen" that everyone seems to think is such great advice lol. So maybe it should be "just say meh, might as well give up - and it will happen" ?


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Marvelous March Testing Thread - Take 2!
    By iLOVEthree in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 374
    Last Post: 15-03-2013, 22:46
  3. Miracle March Testing Thread
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 14:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Life Fertility
Life Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF specialists offer professional, holistic, personalised options for the treatment of each patient’s specific needs.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!