Closed Thread
Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    What does everyone think of my chart? This is my first month temping, my fs said I haven't been ovulating and told me to put on some weight, I'm hoping I ovulate this month fx.
    Looking at your chart, you may have ovulated on Day 16 but only if you get another two days of higher temps, fingers crossed Cinder!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default March Madness Testing thread!

Ok so now I'm confusing myself over my cycle! Do you guys count cd1 from spotting (like dark brownish discharge) or from when it goes bright red blood?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: March Madness Testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by sjay View Post
    Ok so now I'm confusing myself over my cycle! Do you guys count cd1 from spotting (like dark brownish discharge) or from when it goes bright red blood?
    I don't usually get spotting before I just wake up with my full on af usually. I would count my first day as any sign of.blood.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by sjay View Post
    I dont count spotting...i have it for 1-2 days before af arrives, if its not heavy enough to use a pad or tampon, ie if you only need a panty liner or nothing, then i wouldnt count it. Fyi: last friday i had very light pink spotting, sat i had brown spotting then gradually pinker/redder spotting towards the evening then sunday I counted as cd 1 with (tmi warning) heavy af with clots.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

upforroundtwo  (18-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I dont count spotting...i have it for 1-2 days before af arrives, if its not heavy enough to use a pad or tampon, ie if you only need a panty liner or nothing, then i wouldnt count it. Fyi: last friday i had very light pink spotting, sat i had brown spotting then gradually pinker/redder spotting towards the evening then sunday I counted as cd 1 with (tmi warning) heavy af with clots.

If that is the case I only had a one day AF last month!! and two days of spotting... weird body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could you be UTD and it was breakthrough bleeding???
    have u done a HPT??
    Sounds strange but if you are constantly getting the same type of line on OPKs after such a strange AF??
    Im not trying to get your hopes up as Theres probably only like a 1-2% chance, but still a chance none the less??? If i was in your shoes i would definately do one just to rule it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Could you be UTD and it was breakthrough bleeding???
    have u done a HPT??
    Sounds strange but if you are constantly getting the same type of line on OPKs after such a strange AF??
    Im not trying to get your hopes up as Theres probably only like a 1-2% chance, but still a chance none the less??? If i was in your shoes i would definately do one just to rule it out
    That is what I thought it was at first too... but I did a FRER yesterday and it was a BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    If that is the case I only had a one day AF last month!! and two days of spotting... weird body
    I've heard its possible to have only 1 day of af though i think at least 2 days is considered healthy. If i counted all my spotting i would have an almost ten day af!

No wonder I'm iron deficient

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I've heard its possible to have only 1 day of af though i think at least 2 days is considered healthy. If i counted all my spotting i would have an almost ten day af!

No wonder I'm iron deficient

I used to have 5 day AF and a 28 day cycle... was like clockwork. Now I have no idea... definitely 1 day proper AF (although quite light) and 2 days spotting.

having a 10 day AF would be horrible!! :O glad that isn't the case for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I used to have 5 day AF and a 28 day cycle... was like clockwork. Now I have no idea... definitely 1 day proper AF (although quite light) and 2 days spotting.

having a 10 day AF would be horrible!! :O glad that isn't the case for you!
    I have a five day af if you dont count spotting (9-10 days with spotting)...it usually goes heavy heavy medium light light then tapers off so i can finally jump DH at about cd 7

Do you know whats up with your cycle?