Closed Thread
Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I dunno what IC is but I heard Oracle Fertility are good. I just bought a combo pack but just waiting for next month to come... Or the next two weeks... Without needing anymore OPK's... Fx
    thanks munchkin!! IC = Internet cheapies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: March Madness Testing thread!

I'm using oracle hpt, and apart from not giving me a bfp I can't fault them! Lol
    Not sure about opks as I don't use them

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March Madness Testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    thanks munchkin!! IC = Internet cheapies
    Ahhh I see! (Haha I see = IC too! Lol)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found Oracle OPKs good but not so much the HPTs. The OPKs would give me about four days of faint lines, 2 days of stronger lines, then one maybe two days of positive opks before going back to faint for about 4-5days then blank.

The HPT took a long time to pick up my bfp even though they are meant to be really sensitive. The OPK picked up my bfp before the hpt!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post
    I found Oracle OPKs good but not so much the HPTs. The OPKs would give me about four days of faint lines, 2 days of stronger lines, then one maybe two days of positive opks before going back to faint for about 4-5days then blank.

The HPT took a long time to pick up my bfp even though they are meant to be really sensitive. The OPK picked up my bfp before the hpt!
    I just got some orical pregnancy tests even though im not the biggest fan. Ic tests are ment to be so sensitive but.a first response and digital give a better result. I tool me until 6 weeks to get a strong postive on the ic tests I did have low hcg. I buy them anyway to help my addiction lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by upforroundtwo View Post

When an OPK picks up a BFP for UTD what does it show? Just strong lines always?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    When an OPK picks up a BFP for UTD what does it show? Just strong lines always?
    yeah just strong lines. I don't have my earlier comparisons but I the photo below is at about 17 dpo and you will see the opk is strong for me (thats as strong as they used to get for a pos O anyway) and the hpt is still kinda light, up until that day the hpt was almost negative when I had been getting positive FRER's and Clear Blues from about 8 dpo the bottom IC was from 21 dpo17dpo.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by upforroundtwo; 18-02-2013 at 09:57.

Thanks
    Reviews

What does everyone think of my chart? This is my first month temping, my fs said I haven't been ovulating and told me to put on some weight, I'm hoping I ovulate this month fx.
    Attached Images

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    What does everyone think of my chart? This is my first month temping, my fs said I haven't been ovulating and told me to put on some weight, I'm hoping I ovulate this month fx.
    Fx you have O!

If your temp gets higher than you may have Od yesterday. Ff will need two more temps to confirm O though. Fx todays temp is high enough, mine usually dip more 4 days before O.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, I just got back from my honeymoon in Bali. Pretty sure I Od on Saturday, but only managed a bit of valentines loving. I'm hopeful it's enough, a Nov baby would be perfect. Our 20mth old was also conceived in Bali so we are hoping to have another bali baby. To the point, put me down to test on the 2nd.. Even though I know I won't last that long. Hehe