Closed Thread
Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 800
  1. #121
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,406
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,045
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

    Default March Madness Testing thread!

    I'm technically in my 7th month too, but I didn't get to ttc every month

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default March Madness Testing thread!

    7 is supposed to b a lucky number hope it is for all of us. I was born on the 7th so just maybe lol. I do feel like giving up today though, my DH cousin announced she's preg last wk with her third, the sane day she turned 40, so lucky.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default March Madness Testing thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    So sorry to hear about your loss, I really hope March brings you your BFP! x
    I hope it's Feb but if not I can wait til March! X

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

    Just One Wish  (12-02-2013)

  5. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: March Madness Testing thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I hope it's Feb but if not I can wait til March! X
    fx it's Feb for you. If not though, hopefully we will all be lucky in March!

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

  6. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Hi guys,

    This is my third cycle TTC#2 (perhaps second as the first we didn't take it that seriously), and I just got my period after I was SURE I was preg (very, very sore stingy boob, cramps, nausea).

    The good news is I did get a + OPK mid-cycle last month, so that helped to BD at the right times, and I'll do that again this time. I'm also going to cut down on caffeine and use preseed - it's worth a shot!

    Best of luck everyone!

  7. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    777
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmum1 View Post
    Hi guys,

    This is my third cycle TTC#2 (perhaps second as the first we didn't take it that seriously), and I just got my period after I was SURE I was preg (very, very sore stingy boob, cramps, nausea).

    The good news is I did get a + OPK mid-cycle last month, so that helped to BD at the right times, and I'll do that again this time. I'm also going to cut down on caffeine and use preseed - it's worth a shot!

    Best of luck everyone!
    Anyone feel free to correct me if it's wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's only about a 20% chance of falling pregnant each month if you're not dealing with any complications. My hubby's urologist told us that normal couples have an 80% chance of conceiving over 12 months (in comparison, he gave us a 70% chance of getting UTD in 12 months post vasectomy reversal )

    maxmum - don't worry about being so sure you're pregnant, then AF dashing your hopes - we've all been crazy symptom spotters at one time or another - for me that's been pretty much every time for the past 7 months!! It's awful, but visualising a lovely BFP finally happening keeps us going

  8. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default March Madness Testing thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Anyone feel free to correct me if it's wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's only about a 20% chance of falling pregnant each month if you're not dealing with any complications. My hubby's urologist told us that normal couples have an 80% chance of conceiving over 12 months (in comparison, he gave us a 70% chance of getting UTD in 12 months post vasectomy reversal )

    maxmum - don't worry about being so sure you're pregnant, then AF dashing your hopes - we've all been crazy symptom spotters at one time or another - for me that's been pretty much every time for the past 7 months!! It's awful, but visualising a lovely BFP finally happening keeps us going
    Yep I thought it was 25% each month if you do everything right.

  9. #128
    Three Little Birds's Avatar
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    451
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it's 20% for conception every month and 80% chance of conception within a year. Doesn't feel like it some days though.

    Looks like a bunch of us are on month 7. Let's hope it's a lucky one!

    CD8 for me. Just DTD every other day and waiting to O. I just have to say that this TTC business is messy! 3 months on EPO and I have to change panty liners all the time (sorry TMI). And I thought the day after DTD was bad!

  10. #129
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,688
    Thanks
    4,822
    Thanked
    2,373
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default March Madness Testing thread!

    Is March here yet??

  11. #130
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    39
    Reviews
    0
    Can you put me as unsure at the point. Im on CD15 (testing in march as i like to allow extra time for my period to come) and no +opk and just got a UTI so im on 5 days of antibotics (which could delay O), so im just waiting it out at the moment.


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Marvelous March Testing Thread - Take 2!
    By iLOVEthree in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 374
    Last Post: 15-03-2013, 22:46
  3. Miracle March Testing Thread
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 228
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 14:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby Monitors
Looking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby Nursery Shop
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!