Closed Thread
Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default March Madness Testing thread!

I'm technically in my 7th month too, but I didn't get to ttc every month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

7 is supposed to b a lucky number hope it is for all of us. I was born on the 7th so just maybe lol. I do feel like giving up today though, my DH cousin announced she's preg last wk with her third, the sane day she turned 40, so lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    So sorry to hear about your loss, I really hope March brings you your BFP! x
    I hope it's Feb but if not I can wait til March! X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: March Madness Testing thread!

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I hope it's Feb but if not I can wait til March! X
    fx it's Feb for you. If not though, hopefully we will all be lucky in March!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

This is my third cycle TTC#2 (perhaps second as the first we didn't take it that seriously), and I just got my period after I was SURE I was preg (very, very sore stingy boob, cramps, nausea).

The good news is I did get a + OPK mid-cycle last month, so that helped to BD at the right times, and I'll do that again this time. I'm also going to cut down on caffeine and use preseed - it's worth a shot!

Best of luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmum1 View Post
    Hi guys,

This is my third cycle TTC#2 (perhaps second as the first we didn't take it that seriously), and I just got my period after I was SURE I was preg (very, very sore stingy boob, cramps, nausea).

The good news is I did get a + OPK mid-cycle last month, so that helped to BD at the right times, and I'll do that again this time. I'm also going to cut down on caffeine and use preseed - it's worth a shot!

Best of luck everyone!
    Anyone feel free to correct me if it's wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's only about a 20% chance of falling pregnant each month if you're not dealing with any complications. My hubby's urologist told us that normal couples have an 80% chance of conceiving over 12 months (in comparison, he gave us a 70% chance of getting UTD in 12 months post vasectomy reversal )

maxmum - don't worry about being so sure you're pregnant, then AF dashing your hopes - we've all been crazy symptom spotters at one time or another - for me that's been pretty much every time for the past 7 months!! It's awful, but visualising a lovely BFP finally happening keeps us going

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Anyone feel free to correct me if it's wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's only about a 20% chance of falling pregnant each month if you're not dealing with any complications. My hubby's urologist told us that normal couples have an 80% chance of conceiving over 12 months (in comparison, he gave us a 70% chance of getting UTD in 12 months post vasectomy reversal )

maxmum - don't worry about being so sure you're pregnant, then AF dashing your hopes - we've all been crazy symptom spotters at one time or another - for me that's been pretty much every time for the past 7 months!! It's awful, but visualising a lovely BFP finally happening keeps us going
    Yep I thought it was 25% each month if you do everything right.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's 20% for conception every month and 80% chance of conception within a year. Doesn't feel like it some days though.

Looks like a bunch of us are on month 7. Let's hope it's a lucky one!

CD8 for me. Just DTD every other day and waiting to O. I just have to say that this TTC business is messy! 3 months on EPO and I have to change panty liners all the time (sorry TMI). And I thought the day after DTD was bad!

Thanks
    Reviews

Is March here yet??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you put me as unsure at the point. Im on CD15 (testing in march as i like to allow extra time for my period to come) and no +opk and just got a UTI so im on 5 days of antibotics (which could delay O), so im just waiting it out at the moment.