+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Lets Celebrate how fabulous we are! :)

We survive another day because we are a team and got through it together. I have zero trouble conceiving, cannot push a baby out like a woman should be able to, love private hospitals because i am a snob, exclusive breastfeed as babies won't take bottles, use cloth and disposables, give puree and finger food, don't like CC/CIO, wont cosleep, work part time because I love to mix it up and am easily bored. Don't push a pram as my baby screams and the toddler can walk. We do things how they work for us and love hearing how others make it work for them (hence the bub hub fetish ).

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm a csection, bottle feeding, go with the flow, dummy giving, pro vaxxer, solids from 3-4 months, cuddle to sleep, working full time mumma.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Natural birth, bf, ff, dummy user, co sleeper, baby wearer, pram pusher, BLW, extended RF, cloth user, vaxxer, comforting, non circumcising, go with the flow currently separated SAHM mum.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Lets Celebrate how fabulous we are! :)

Elective c sec, (was) bottle feeder, circumcising, (was) co sleeper, dummy using, vaccinating, snuggling, wussing, sahm, crazy cat lady, vege mumma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Natural birthing, ffing, loose routining, crazy singing, shift working, dummy using pro-vax, nut bag mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a loving mumma who is already pondering TTC the next one while still up the duff with this one, and changing the nappies on that one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    With DS1 I breastfed and bottlefed, fed purees, dummy using, smacking (last resort), CC (though never had to as he slept good), vaxxing, pro circ (for our family), pram pushing, leash using, co-sleeping, but also cot sleeping in own room, disposable using (for 17mths), then full time cloth using, sahm, fifo partner, and go with the flow mummy (no routine).

With DS2, Im breastfeeding, im extended breastfeeding, BLW (his choice not mine), selective vax, pro circ (for our family), co-sleeping/cotsleeping, CC (occasionally as he was a terrible sleeper), extended RF, pram pushing, baby wearing, part time disposable/cloth user, sahm, soon to be fifo partner, go with the flow mummy (no routine)

Thanks
    Reviews

Two Elective csection mumma here, who breastfed, used sposies, purees from 4 months, loves dummies, used SOS, have done both CC and CIO at least once, pro vaxxing, got my DD's ears pierced when she was 6 months but didn't circumsize my boy, family daycare and private school using, very inconsistent with discipline (my own laziness) and overall committed to let my children go as free-range as possible!

Thanks
    Reviews

1 induced, epidural birth-
    3 c-sections, Comp fed, CC, dispossie, dummy, pro-vax, laid back SAHM