+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Feeling flustered :( LONG vent!

LOL that is the best line I've ever read online!!!! 'Schools out you keyboard drama queens' pmsl x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Someones Mummy For This Useful Post:

Cat21  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Feeling flustered :( LONG vent!

I've not read all of the responses so apologies if I repeat anything. It sounds like you're having it tough. I have a 22 month old and had to stop working from home because he was so unhappy with me giving any attention to anything but him!
    Is your work 7 days a week? I guess with your own business it may be. If so it may be worth setting out some family time. Also could you and your DH swap roles round one or two days a week? Is there a babysitting swap club in your area? They work on the idea that you babysit for someone else in order to earn rights to have the babysitting returned (hope that makes sense).
    Not that you need it validating, but you have every right to vent. You are trying to earn enough money to provide for your children whilst looking after them and they happen to be at the most demanding ages.
    I may never be able to have a second and it took 5 years and 4 rounds of IVF to have my first and I have days where I count the hours to bed time. Yes we love our children dearly and I would die for my son, but there are days where he is a little monster, or I'm stressed or upset and they're hard.
    I hope things get easier for you.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chances View Post
    Oh dear! I'm sorry I really did have an off moment. What a diddle I am.

I have tried to delete my posts but it seems they have failed. To the OP I'm sorry for being overwhelming blunt!!! Not my best moment and I'm sorry for upsetting you hun and others here.
    I guess it was one of those weeks where things got on top of me and I had no right to take it out on you, what a mess ;(
    Sorry you had to bear the stupidity of my thinking and at the time it seemed to make sense when you want something so bad. I swear I'm not normally so critical and bet I will be in the same position as you, well hopefully one day soon and asking others for help lol. I look fwd to that day...kinda.
    Tried to pm you but it wouldn't work on my cell - once again please don't take anything jibberish I said seriously as people have pointed out. I'm glad others with their heads in the right space provided more helpful advice. Sorry hun I will try not to let my wayward emotions get the best of me again, take care xo

I think it's lovely you have said sorry to the OP. I wish you lots of luck with your baby and don't be afraid to come on here when you need advice about anything. I have three and even now on my third I need not so much advice , more support and to know I'm not alone in my dark days . We all try to be the best parents we can , the bar we set for ourselves is impossibly high and we often fill our days with guilt as we cannot spread our time evenly between our children , or we cannot afford to feed our kids the best foods, or we are in a situation where we have to choose if going back to work is the right thing to do, or we feel under stimulated and guilty for that . You too wil come across times you just feel emotionally exhausted especially if you have zero help like the OP. bubhub is just the village our parents used to have , these thoughts would of been expressed verbally over a cup of tea... But now we move ooverseas , we work longer and women can find themselves so easily without support in real life. That's why this site is needed and you will need it too (maybe) . Don't be afraid to come back and support this community of parents who so many times have helped me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babynomad For This Useful Post:

tubster  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I have tried to delete my posts but it seems they have failed. To the OP I'm sorry for being overwhelming blunt!!! Not my best moment and I'm sorry for upsetting you hun and others here.
    I guess it was one of those weeks where things got on top of me and I had no right to take it out on you, what a mess ;(
    Sorry you had to bear the stupidity of my thinking and at the time it seemed to make sense when you want something so bad. I swear I'm not normally so critical and bet I will be in the same position as you, well hopefully one day soon and asking others for help lol. I look fwd to that day...kinda.
    Tried to pm you but it wouldn't work on my cell - once again please don't take anything jibberish I said seriously as people have pointed out. I'm glad others with their heads in the right space provided more helpful advice. Sorry hun I will try not to let my wayward emotions get the best of me again, take care xo
    Chances Im sure the op is very grateful you came back in here to clear things up and apologise

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

tubster  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

You had a moment. Realising that is good. Although I have not been in your position I can appreciate what a roller coaster of emotions it would be. Sounds like you needed to vent a bit too.

Best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy!

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sonja I appreciate your understanding and perhaps you are right and those with a longer journey ttc just become too hard in this process and like last night - the sensitivity factor does drop off!
    I just hope OP is ok and realises i am sorry for my comments.
    As for the others now on a personal vendetta to criticise my relationship and lol my fiancé (you can criticise me but u talk bout anyone else I love, watch out!)- get a grip lol and grow up, schools out you keyboard drama queens.
    Anyway me and my boring relationship are off to the theme parks!
    Ka kite and OP once again sorry, hope this wknd u get a much deserved rest.
    No one criticised your DF, as Vic Park said, she was trying to illustrate a point, she didn't criticise your relationship, nor did anyone else. No need for threats.
    Chances, your posts are quite erratic, it may benefit you to seek some counselling if you aren't already to help you deal with things. I can't imagine your emotions after difficulty TTC, ivf and losses. I hope you are able to get some help and all the best for the pregnancy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (26-01-2013)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews

That was very brave, and very good of you .
    We all have tough times no matter what our journey and it sounds like yours has been particularly stressful on you .

Thanks
    Reviews

It's ok thank you for this reply, as eko said it's VERY brave of you to apologize and I admire your courage.
    Sometimes when things gets on top of me I blow up too.
    No hard feelings here
    Please continue to come on here and seek support / give advice, and all the best with your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been thinking about this thread since last night and remembered something else I do that makes a difference keeping DS1 (2 1/2) occupied (and DS2 @1 yr old occupied too). And that is boxing up toys and turning them over. It's like Christmas everytime we pack up a box of toys and bring in an old one from the garage. I always stress about which toys to pack up so some never get put away but it's great watching them play with "old" toys. THe other thing that might combat boredom is the Toy LIbrary - I always work on the days ours is open but some people swear by it as a way of getting "new" toys.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat21 For This Useful Post:

tubster  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sonja I appreciate your understanding and perhaps you are right and those with a longer journey ttc just become too hard in this process and like last night - the sensitivity factor does drop off!
    I just hope OP is ok and realises i am sorry for my comments.
    As for the others now on a personal vendetta to criticise my relationship and lol my fiancé (you can criticise me but u talk bout anyone else I love, watch out!)- get a grip lol and grow up, schools out you keyboard drama queens.
    What a shame you had to go and ruin your apology with another rude post. VicPark did not criticise your DF, in fact it was the opposite if you actually read it correctly. Issuing threats from behind a keyboard is very childish, and very 'drama queen' like.

Along with many other mums on BH, I too had to go through IVF for my DS1, so I know exactly how you have felt Chances. But I can also still fully support OP, as one mum to another. In 6 months time hopefully you will finally understand that.

You posts really do sound like you are holding on to some issues of your own, I hope you are getting support.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (26-01-2013)