+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default i just need a minute!

sorry if this is not the right place so please move to appropriate area if its not

I seriously feel like im hanging on by a thread at the moment. everything just seems to be on top of me all at once and i just feel like i cant get a minute to just breathe.
    I am a single mum of an 18 month old DS and have been from day one.his father and i usually get along quite well but lately we have been clashing which just stresses me out and now he has no car at the moment he hasnt been taking DS for his usual 4 hrs once a week which i could really use right now as at the moment DS just seems to be really needy and sooky all the time, i cant even go to the toilet by myself and if i do then DS sits outside the door screaming bloody murder.
    Bills just keep piling up non stop, just when i have paid one, another bigger one seems to pop up straight after.
    Im trying to figure out what to do with my life as i am currently just home with DS. I really want to study but for the life of me cant seem to find 5 minutes to look into courses. even when DS goes to sleep at night i still cant stop, there just always seems to be something that needs to be done

sorry for the garbled post just needed a rant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sending you cyber hugs sweetie.

I'm not a single parent, but I can relate to some of your points.

Hang in there, things will get easier. I promise!

In themeantime... vent away! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption

It's tough some times and I know you are probably feeling that its just never going to end but I PROMISE YOU - it will get better. Do you have and friends or family who can babysit for a day? Or who can take your child to your ex if he can't drive? Hugs I know it's hard, here if you need to talk/vent anytime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm feeling like this too. Luckily for me it's my weekend off and I am counting down the hours till their dad picks them up.

With the bills I pay all mine off weekly. Most are $20 or $30 but my electricity is $46 some weeks it leave us a little broke, but I find it easier then having huge bills come in all at once.

With studying ring your local TAFE and make a appointment with the carer adviser, take Your toddler and talk to them about what you want to do.

Finally take a deep breath! It's hard, but it will get easier again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ~BEXTER~ For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you cyber hugs sweetie.

I'm not a single parent, but I can relate to some of your points.

Hang in there, things will get easier. I promise!

In themeantime... vent away! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

This parenting stuff is hard work, especially when single! I was a single Mum to one with my first for quite some time!

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews

I hope things ease up for you soon. I agree with having an appointment at the TAFE