+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Fabric comforter with 4 month old?

They look very cute OP and much safer than the one I have for DS. Maybe I will get one of those or make a crochet one (granny square with big breathing holes).

Thanks
    Reviews

My 3 yo has one for sleep and has had it since she was about 4mo. She got so attached to it at one point and wouldn't sleep without it. We started to freak out that she would lose it so we imported a back up blankie from overseas! She still uses it and asks for it when she's upset, but we only let her sleep with it.

Thanks
    Reviews

My little guy has had one since day dot just about I just put it under his head when he was going to sleep

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep DS1(23months)still loves something resting on his face to fall asleep. DS2 is 4 months old and loves it as well. I normally lay down with him to get him to sleep. I lightly place a small part of his blanket on his face he instantly closes his eyes. As soon as he's asleep I remove it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmyB View Post
    Hmmm thanks guys. I've just ordered one of these - Cuski. It's suppose to be relatively safe due to the breathable fabric and the shape (no large panels to lie over face I think). We'll see how he likes it! He's just desperate for something to snuggle into, poor little man!
    If it works and he becomes attached to it then go back and order a couple more now because otherwise you may find in a year or 2 when the original gets lost that they have changed or even worse are no longer available. I found it handy to have 3 of the same comforter so they could be rotated and washed, also handy if one gets lost!