+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I was watching it too, and apart from thinking what an idiot Katter was (apparently he's never heard of any homosexual committing suicide?!) and how ridiculous he was in saying some issues were not important to him (the comments made by his party members) and were distracting from the issues that are (farmers, mostly, from what he was saying) he was quite happy to talk about his plans for Australia Day.

I mostly just loved watching Charlie get into him. It was a pretty sexy moment. (Charlie is pretty much perfect... slightly nerdy, clearly a leftie, and with a hairstyle that belongs on the set of Mad Men... so watching him go after Katter was hot... lol).

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (25-01-2013),Hokey Pokey  (25-01-2013),αληθη  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I mostly just loved watching Charlie get into him. It was a pretty sexy moment. (Charlie is pretty much perfect... slightly nerdy, clearly a leftie, and with a hairstyle that belongs on the set of Mad Men... so watching him go after Katter was hot... lol).
    SassyMummy, I couldn't agree more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was a pretty sexy moment. (Charlie is pretty much perfect... slightly nerdy, clearly a leftie, and with a hairstyle that belongs on the set of Mad Men... so watching him go after Katter was hot... lol).
    I was going to comment but I can't now. You are the only person I have come across who has found a segment on The Project sexy. LOL