+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long and skinny

Hi ladies,

In a similar vein to the big babies thread is there anyone else with a long and lean bub? My DS is 12 weeks and is in the 10th percentile for weight and 90th for length.

He eats, sleeps, poops and pees well. He's alert and very active...he's just skinny! It's in the genes I guess, his dad is 6'9 but he does look so little next to those big strapping bubs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Long and skinny

This was my DS. Still is. He's 3 and I have to buy him pants with the adjustable waste or they fall off!! I wanted some cheap dark shorts for daycare and had to get him size 1's as nothing was adjustable!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Long and skinny

My daughter is on the 95% for height, she is 2 1/2 & 105cm ! her dad is 6ft3 so it explains it! Her weight normal for her age though !

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long and skinny

My son is 80th for height and 30th for weight if its looked at actual age. He was a premmie.
    When I got curious and plotted against corrected he is 97th and 50th.
    He still fits into 000 waist but length is almost out of 00!! And only 4 months old..after a pee the 00 onesie looks too small.